MSFS Xbox Cloud how to close menus during gameplay

Discus and support MSFS Xbox Cloud how to close menus during gameplay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Microsoft Flight simulator XBOX Cloud on my smart TV and with an xbox controller. It works fine for most games but in MSFS I cannot close the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nickpick, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Nickpick
    Nickpick Guest

I'm using Microsoft Flight simulator XBOX Cloud on my smart TV and with an xbox controller. It works fine for most games but in MSFS I cannot close the menus that appear when I start flying. The mouse doesn't seem to work (although I see a cursor). What can I do?

:)

Nickpick, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

Try logging out of the TV app, disconnecting it from the internet, turning it off and then turning it on to connect it to the internet and test the game again, if the problem continues, check if the same thing happens using xCloud from another device, e.g. from the "Xbox Game Pass" app for mobile devices or from a browser on this website:

https://www.xbox.com/play

Another alternative is to test the game on your TV connected to another network, sharing mobile data for example.

As this is a cloud service, there is little that can be tested on the user side, if the problem continues I ask you to report the problem by following the steps listed on this website so that it can be investigated.

https://support.xbox.com/account-profile/manage...

Best Regards.
  3. Krxtopher Win User

No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020 using Xbox Cloud Gaming

4. Krxtopher Win User

Stuck at accessibility settings on Fight Simulator 2020 (XBOX cloud gaming)

A description of the root cause of this problem and how to fix it is available on the official Microsoft Flight Simulator forum. Turns out, if you've played MSFS on a PC or Xbox and changed the controller key bindings, then this can break the controller key bindings needed to be able to navigate menus in the Cloud Gaming version of MSFS.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/...-via-xbox-cloud-gaming/502056/12?u=seedyl3205
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One.

The game would tell you either in the menu of the game or during sometime in the game during gameplay.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Cloud Saves Broken

From the sound of it, your Xbox One did not sync to the cloud as it stopped working during your gameplay. Your only option would be to start the games again.
Thema:

1. MSFS Xbox Cloud how to close menus during gameplay - Similar Threads - MSFS Cloud close

2. MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?: When I open MSFS It brings me to a warning menu about my drivers being out of date as well as other reasons, I have tried everything but it still doesnt work and when I click sfae mode my pc goes...
  3. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  4. MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23?: Just noticed today that all flights after 12/25/23 are not showing on "My Logbook"........? a0bd7476-968c-4983-8f2b-836c80ca4934
  5. Can I use keynoard and mouse to play MSFS on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use keynoard and mouse to play MSFS on the cloud?: Hi, I wanted to make sure of this because I'd have to purchase Ultimate in order to try the game. I also have a Switch Pro Controller. cdfa021b-2378-41dc-a108-a7980929b0bb
  6. MSFS 2020 via Cloud Gaming: "You do not have enough space on this disk" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 via Cloud Gaming: "You do not have enough space on this disk" error: Hi all, I've been using MSFS 2020 since it launched on Game Pass Cloud Gaming (multiple reasons i.e. potato PC, Series X/S out of my price range etc) and it seems I'm running into a space issue...
  7. Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One?: When I try to begin streaming MSFS, it says "this game does not support streaming." Is there any way around this or will it be fixed in the future? Thanks 61bec7c1-971a-4891-84cf-601af927e56f
  8. Rudder Keeps staying in position when turned in MSFS Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rudder Keeps staying in position when turned in MSFS Xbox Cloud Gaming: When I turn the rudder in MSFS it keeps staying in it's position and does not return f1e16d72-1f3d-4623-a7b6-15e75187b52e
  9. MSFS online services are not working on xbox cloud gaming since 40th anniversary update

in XBoX on Consoles
    MSFS online services are not working on xbox cloud gaming since 40th anniversary update: When will there be a fix for it? 5369541f-ebef-4687-9bd8-809988019d90
  10. MSFS 2020 - Cannot synchronize your data with the cloud PC - Alias Changed from third party...

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 - Cannot synchronize your data with the cloud PC - Alias Changed from third party...: Hello, I have a Microsoft account that was created with a third party e-mail at first. A few weeks ago, I decided to change the primary alias of my Microsoft Account with a new Outlook e-mail...