MSFS Sound not working, but works with all other games

Discus and support MSFS Sound not working, but works with all other games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MSFS 2020 Sound not working, but works with all other games on my PC ed52f575-9097-4af0-a173-a2f078da9514 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zintipy, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Zintipy
    Zintipy Guest

MSFS 2020 Sound not working, but works with all other games on my PC

:)

Zintipy, Dec 11, 2020
  2. TheAircraftNerd Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator quits cloud gaming

The NAT is open, and I also tried it on my laptop, and other cloud games work on there, but still not MSFS
  3. Rolydog Win User

My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

Hi

Thank you for your reply

My controller is an Amazon Luna and it works fine with MSFS on my Samsung Smart TV and with all other games on my PC

But MSFS crashes if I open with the controller already paired with my pc or if I connect after opening the simulator

It is almost impossible to control within MSFS with a keyboard

MY Luna is running with the latest updates

Any suggestions?
  4. discoHR Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

I don't even have WIFI in my desktop PC, it's gigabit ethernet all the way and it still doesn't work.

Edit:

I went to "Reset this PC" in Windows 10, wiped everything (clean install), installed only Google Chrome and Steam (no drivers or other software), installed MSFS from Steam and it still doesn't work. The problem is definitely either in MSFS itself or with
    their servers.
  5. Jack.Joe737 Win User

MSFS will NOT start

Hi,

I could sign in but the button to install did not work.

I had restored the OS and MSFS but it did not work.

Any other idea???
  6. peteco1 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Xbox one x

Not using headset, why would the sound work on all other games and xbox menu but not FH4? Also controller works fine, how would that affect sound for only one particular game?
Thema:

1. MSFS Sound not working, but works with all other games - Similar Threads - MSFS Sound working

2. MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?: When I open MSFS It brings me to a warning menu about my drivers being out of date as well as other reasons, I have tried everything but it still doesnt work and when I click sfae mode my pc goes...
  3. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  4. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  5. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  6. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  7. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  8. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  9. Will the Color 1 sounds be in the msfs 2024?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the Color 1 sounds be in the msfs 2024?: Will there be the Color 1 sounds from msfs 2020 be in the new flight sim? I hope so, because many people want it because it sounds so good . Nah like im gonna cry if it's not going to be in the...
  10. MSFS 2020 Blackscreen (no sound or press any button)

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 Blackscreen (no sound or press any button): Hi i have playing msfs 2020 scince 18.08.20 i dont have any problems scincenow. now (20.08.20) i got a blackscreen everytime i start the game. In the right corner apears a louding signe and than...