msfs OPNIEUW INSTALLEREN OP DEZELFDE COMPUTER na crash

Discus and support msfs OPNIEUW INSTALLEREN OP DEZELFDE COMPUTER na crash in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I bought MSFS standard and therefore have the 10 CD. Now I want to uninstall MSFS and reinstall it. Do I first have to install the 10 CD again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Henk Rispens, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Henk Rispens
    Henk Rispens Guest

Hello, I bought MSFS standard and therefore have the 10 CD. Now I want to uninstall MSFS and reinstall it. Do I first have to install the 10 CD again and then update it from the Windows store, or can I now download the entire game from the Windows store without the 10 CD?

Hello, I bought MSFS standard and therefore have the 10 CD. Now I want to uninstall MSFS and reinstall it. Do I first have to install the 10 CD again and then update it from the Windows store or can I now download the entire game from the Windows store without the 10 CD?

:)

Henk Rispens, Oct 29, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Henk R. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

Answering your question, you don’t need to reinstall the content on the CDs.

Actually, in order to reinstall the game all you need to do is make sure to be logged into the account you used to redeem the code on the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app, then, just open the Xbox app, go to Library, and you should be able to install the game from there.
  3. MissGeekness Win User

Xbox One connecting to online services

Have you tried to remove and reinstall the game on the console ?

Heb je al geprobeerd om het spel te verwijderen en opnieuw te installeren ?
  4. MissGeekness Win User

Taal van mij Sudoku spel en synchronisatie PC - Laptop. [Translated] Language of Me Sudoku game and synchronization PC Laptop.

Goedemorgen,

Heeft u al geprobeerd om Sudoku opnieuw te installeren ?

[Mod Translation: Good morning, have you already tried to reinstall Sudoku?]
  5. Noud van den Wildenb Win User

Xbox One connecting to online services

Helaas heeft dit ook niets geholpen, zowel fifa als fortnite verwijderd en opnieuw geïnstalleerd en dezelfde problemen blijven...

---------------------------------------------

[Translation-Unfortunately, this has also helped nothing, both FIFA and fortnite removed and reinstalled and the same problems remain.]
  6. Dexter010 Win User

dead island

Behoudt je je wapens de hele game of is het net als in DR2 dat ze kapot gaan en je ze weer opnieuw moet maken/vinden? Want ik heb er, op die trailer en eerste gameplay beelden na, niets meer van gezien noch opgezocht.
Thema:

1. msfs OPNIEUW INSTALLEREN OP DEZELFDE COMPUTER na crash - Similar Threads - msfs OPNIEUW INSTALLEREN

2. MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?: When I open MSFS It brings me to a warning menu about my drivers being out of date as well as other reasons, I have tried everything but it still doesnt work and when I click sfae mode my pc goes...
  3. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  4. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  5. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  6. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  7. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  8. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  9. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  10. Can I post a MSFS question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I post a MSFS question: I have purchased a Mustang P51D Man o War some time ago which I flew successfully. The last 2 times I tried to fly it it will not accelerate passed 2500 RPM and the motor stops. I have tried...