MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...

Discus and support MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A plane I have used in the past in MSFS is no longer in the list of available aircraft. When I look for it on the Marketplace I see this..."This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Looseparts51, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Looseparts51
    Looseparts51 Guest

MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...

A plane I have used in the past in MSFS is no longer in the list of available aircraft. When I look for it on the Marketplace I see this..."This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I did purchase it 15 months ago) I have the receipt in my bank register.

:)

Looseparts51, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I did purchase it 15 months ago)

Hello Looseparts51,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix the issue with MSFS on your PC. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account and purchase history here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we may use for the issue.

Basing on the statement you provided above, here are some troubleshooting steps that you may try:

1. Check if the content is installed correctly. Go to the Content Manager in MSFS and check if the content is installed. If it is not installed, try installing it again.

2. Check if you are logged in with the correct account. Make sure that you are logged in with the same account that you used to purchase the content.

3. Check if there are any updates available. Make sure that your MSFS is up to date and that there are no pending updates.

4. Try to remove and re add your profile on the console.

5. Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

If the following troubleshooting won't work, it would be the best to contact Xbox live support so that they can double check your account manually as well as your purchases and for them to provide you with the best resolution.

To get in touch with our dedicated Xbox Support team, click this link Xbox Support. Once you're on the page, you'll see options where you can contact them via phone or live chat.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I did purchase it 15 months ago)

Hello Looseparts51,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

4. barry johnson1 Win User

I mistakenly uninstalled MSFS 2020 on my PC but cannot re-install it because I used the redemption code

All this link achieved was to direct me to purchase a 40th Anniversary edition. It didn't resolve the issue of being able to re-install my original MSFS 2020 Premium Edition which i have already purchased as a set of disks
  5. CreepTron365alt Win User

Halo MCC Refuses to Recognize DLC

Hello Ricardo,
    I am having a very similar issue to InspectorRatchet with Halo MCC dlc content. I am using a secondary hard disk to store the game files and dlc. I have purchased the xbox one equivalent and has performed without this problem. For PC, I have access to the game through game pass ultimate and installed all content overnight on the xbox app. All dlc (CE, Reach, etc) content I attempt to access in game asks me to install the content, despite already installed onto my disk and when checking the in-game content manager, All content has a lock icon on game art. I made sure the dlc was installed on my secondary disk (same as core game) but it did not work. Restarted, nothing. Attempted to check on anti-cheat-disabled version and same occured. The only microsoft account added to my pc is the account with the game pass subscription, Xbox app, Store and the game itself recognised my account. I uninstalled the game and plan to reinstall the game again from Microsoft Store instead to check if there is any difference.

I also want to mention I have norton security installed and want to ask if this can have an effect and if so, how to prevent it? I also have other games utilising the same anti-cheat software (Easy Anti Cheat), can this also have effects?
  6. MaxiDoom Win User

Latest mandatory update for flight simulator 2020 not showing up or downloading in microsoft store.

I can also confirm this worked for me on PC. I downloaded the XBOX app via the store.

Then, in store, clicked the three dots.

Then "downloads and updates" and sure enough there was an update for MSFS 2020 1.19.9.0. This was 507.0MB.

I then started MSFS 2020 which went to its own install manager and showed me the "Standard Content" mandatory update which was 108.12MB. The total download, however, was 3.19GB.

I then downloaded all available updates in content manager.

Once all this was complete I quit to desktop and restarted MSFS 2020 without issue.

I think it's VERY strange to need to install the XBOX app for any updates to show in the PC's Microsoft store!!
Thema:

1. MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I... - Similar Threads - MSFS content already

2. MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?: When I open MSFS It brings me to a warning menu about my drivers being out of date as well as other reasons, I have tried everything but it still doesnt work and when I click sfae mode my pc goes...
  3. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  4. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  5. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  6. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  7. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  8. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  9. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  10. Can I post a MSFS question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I post a MSFS question: I have purchased a Mustang P51D Man o War some time ago which I flew successfully. The last 2 times I tried to fly it it will not accelerate passed 2500 RPM and the motor stops. I have tried...