MSFS Crashing on Xbox

Discus and support MSFS Crashing on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Issues in order of importance: 1) MSFS crashes constantly. 2) Instrument panel dead on A320neo (default). 3) Inability to do long haul flights as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richard Fox1, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Richard Fox1
    Richard Fox1 Guest

MSFS Crashing on Xbox

Issues in order of importance:

• 1) MSFS crashes constantly.
    • 2) Instrument panel dead on A320neo (default).
    • 3) Inability to do long haul flights as controller times out after about 10 mntues.
    • 4( Marketplace quality control: We really shoukd be able to retun some items within a specified timeframe. This will ensure developers actually try to fix their products instead of just taking your money and do nothing
    All these things are VERY frustrating, as I purchased the Xbox Series X only for MSFS. There are no other games loaded on my console, which is about 5 months old!!! In addition, all the flight controls purchased do add up to the aquisition and set up cost in order to improve one's simulation experience. This is not cheap! Therefore, I'm now feeling as if it's all a waste!

There is no communication from Microsoft about any of these issues. For example, as bad as EA's FIFA can be, they do try and they do communicate in game. At least someone there is trying to address the complaints. We do understand that these products aren't perfect, but we do expect them to function. Moreover, I feel Xbox users are highly neglected. It does feel awful and "scammish', albeit a potentially awesome product.

Understand that I have always been with Sony Playstation, and here Microsoft had the opportunity to have me expanding with them, but THIS EXPERIENCE is really sour!

Please do better and address these issues and/or at least communicate with your clients, because after a while people will just migrate to something else or wait for Sony to come up with a competing product.

:)

Richard Fox1, Jul 20, 2023
  2. Tomgtomgoulden Win User

Download loop issues Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

We cannot down load MSFS it keeps crashing!!!
  3. Captain G64 Win User

Flight Simulator keeps telling me to press any key. Can't log into Xbox Live. Back to FS. Infinite loop!!!

Thanks Matteus,

That article describes crashes or crashes to desktop, neither of which I'm experiencing. This is a loop where Xbox Live doesn't seem to let me log in, sends me back to MSFS which send me back to Xbox Live to log in. Nothing is crashing. I can confirm that all updates are installed via the MS Store, including all relevant Gaming Services updates. I'm not keen on stripping down everything on my PC - hardware, software and drivers every time I get an MSFS issue, which is what the article suggests. I may as well just have a dedicated MSFS PC with nothing else on it. It really shouldn't be this difficult. It seems every couple of weeks there's another issue.
  4. Richard Fox1 Win User

MSFS Crashing on Xbox

Hi Car.Tzy,

Issues may pretty much remain, as I haven't touched it much since I wrote that post last week. Nonetheless, I find that setting up flights from JFK also always leads to a crash (marketplace airport add-on installed); however, crashes do happen independent of this, as it occurs sometimes during and immediately after starting msfs.

So, is your team working to resolve both the crashes and controller timing out issue on Xbox? Please note that sleep mode does not work, as the options do not cover this it seems (Xbox Series X), so just no way to do a long haul flight.
  5. CarTzy Win User

MSFS Crashing on Xbox

Hello Richard Fox1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having issues when playing MSFS 2020. Let us further check on this to get a better resolution of your issue.

Please understand that Microsoft offers various ways for you to share your feedback and report any problems you encounter. Our development team works closely with the game developers to relay your concerns and suggestions. We value your input and strive to improve your gaming experience.

Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• May we know are your other games have the same issues with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?
    • When did this issue started to happen?
    • Are you part of Xbox Insider?

I recommend for you to perform the troubleshooting steps found here:

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. CarTzy Win User

MSFS Crashing on Xbox

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

MSFS Crashing on Xbox

1. MSFS Crashing on Xbox - Similar Threads - MSFS Crashing

2. MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?: When I open MSFS It brings me to a warning menu about my drivers being out of date as well as other reasons, I have tried everything but it still doesnt work and when I click sfae mode my pc goes...
  3. My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate fc48839a-c898-49d5-9762-9f031e360e2b
  4. My MSFS Crashes when i plug an Xbox controller in it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MSFS Crashes when i plug an Xbox controller in it: I have played msfs form 2021 to now and only just when i went to start it it crashed then i unplug my Power A Xbox Wired Controller then the game boots this controller works on my Xbox one...
  5. MSFS 2020 crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 crashes on startup: Hello guys, I got MSFS with game pass via Xbox app and when I installed it and opened it, it just crashed. First, it shows the game logo and has "starting game" with a timer on the bottom right...
  6. msfs OPNIEUW INSTALLEREN OP DEZELFDE COMPUTER na crash

in XBoX on Windows
    msfs OPNIEUW INSTALLEREN OP DEZELFDE COMPUTER na crash: Hello, I bought MSFS standard and therefore have the 10 CD. Now I want to uninstall MSFS and reinstall it. Do I first have to install the 10 CD again and then update it from the Windows store, or...
  7. Cannot start MSFS, crashes right after “press any button”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot start MSFS, crashes right after “press any button”: I’ve re-installed the game, I’ve reset the Xbox, I change screen settings to 1080p. I don’t know what else to do. af6b57a9-0679-4870-8973-fc62bf4b5d29
  8. MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START: Hy I have a big problem with the game. It starts to load, arrives at the screen in which appear a choise between normal o safe mode. In each choise the computer goes to CTD. The game is installed...
  9. MSFS 2020 crashes when updating on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 crashes when updating on PC: Hello! I have MSFS2020 on PC(Microsoft Store) and when I am entering game, game shows updating menu and crashes without any error. What can I do? 51e2a1e0-82bd-43aa-83be-9817176cda5f
  10. MSFS 2020 crash to desktop on loading screen everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 crash to desktop on loading screen everytime: This is a new bug after the most recent major update. Prior to this update i experience no issues at all, but now it's literally unplayable. The game crashes to desktop when the loading screen is...