MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?

Discus and support MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I open MSFS It brings me to a warning menu about my drivers being out of date as well as other reasons, I have tried everything but it still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hamish B1, May 4, 2024.

1. Hamish B1
    Hamish B1 Guest

When I open MSFS It brings me to a warning menu about my drivers being out of date as well as other reasons, I have tried everything but it still doesnt work and when I click sfae mode my pc goes to 100% CPU then MSFS gets "Suspended".

:)

Hamish B1, May 4, 2024
  2. MCSWINE Win User

MSFS 2020 Crashes

Same here,

almost after starting my descend MSFS freezes for like 1 sec and crashes to desktop.

Faulting app and module are as yours.
  3. Tomgtomgoulden Win User

Download loop issues Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

We cannot down load MSFS it keeps crashing!!!
  4. TDP_aol.com Win User

0x800701b1 in Gaming Services UI when launching Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I have the same problem and it has appeared on 2 of my machines. When it appeared on the first machine using Windows 11 I was able use MSFS by starting in Admin mode. I moved to the second machine using Windows 10 MSFS started normal but crashed to desktop 5 minutes into the game. When I restarted I got the same error screen and the 1st machine. Again I can start in Admin mode but not in normal mode.
  5. Jack.Joe Win User

MSFS will NOT start

Repeating ...

- uninstalling and reinstalling MSFS okay,

- installing FSUIPC MSFS okay,

- rebooting the PC MSFS no start
    Correction .....

Its not FSUIPC that causes any issue.

After rebooting the PC MSFS does not start.
  6. Skymaster67 Win User

MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START

Hi I have personally found out whatever anyone says the best thing to do after a crash of the MSFS2020 is to uninstal in XBox Games and reinstal. Yet you will have to sit thru the 137GB of data to reinstal and any scenery files you had but it will work again till the next time they decide to update something. Its a MICROSOFT and XBOX issue. It is NOT your computer or you whatever they may make it sound like when repplying to your querry. And if you happen to have WINDOWS 10 STAY ON WINDOWS 10 till the very last. I had upgraded to Windows 11 and my computer literally went to an unending loop of BSOD till I had to buy a Windows 11 OEM disk to rectify the issue. Not worth it brother. MSFS2020 is full of corrupt files!!!!
Thema:

1. MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why? - Similar Threads - MSFS Crashes start

2. My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My Gamepad Controller causes MSFS to crash when using on my pc with XBOX Game Pass Ultimate fc48839a-c898-49d5-9762-9f031e360e2b
  3. My MSFS Crashes when i plug an Xbox controller in it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MSFS Crashes when i plug an Xbox controller in it: I have played msfs form 2021 to now and only just when i went to start it it crashed then i unplug my Power A Xbox Wired Controller then the game boots this controller works on my Xbox one...
  4. MSFS 2020 crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 crashes on startup: Hello guys, I got MSFS with game pass via Xbox app and when I installed it and opened it, it just crashed. First, it shows the game logo and has "starting game" with a timer on the bottom right...
  5. msfs OPNIEUW INSTALLEREN OP DEZELFDE COMPUTER na crash

in XBoX on Windows
    msfs OPNIEUW INSTALLEREN OP DEZELFDE COMPUTER na crash: Hello, I bought MSFS standard and therefore have the 10 CD. Now I want to uninstall MSFS and reinstall it. Do I first have to install the 10 CD again and then update it from the Windows store, or...
  6. Cannot start MSFS, crashes right after “press any button”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot start MSFS, crashes right after “press any button”: I’ve re-installed the game, I’ve reset the Xbox, I change screen settings to 1080p. I don’t know what else to do. af6b57a9-0679-4870-8973-fc62bf4b5d29
  7. MSFS Crashing on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS Crashing on Xbox: Issues in order of importance: 1) MSFS crashes constantly. 2) Instrument panel dead on A320neo (default). 3) Inability to do long haul flights as controller times out after about 10 mntues....
  8. MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 CRASH WHEN START: Hy I have a big problem with the game. It starts to load, arrives at the screen in which appear a choise between normal o safe mode. In each choise the computer goes to CTD. The game is installed...
  9. MSFS 2020 crashes when updating on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 crashes when updating on PC: Hello! I have MSFS2020 on PC(Microsoft Store) and when I am entering game, game shows updating menu and crashes without any error. What can I do? 51e2a1e0-82bd-43aa-83be-9817176cda5f
  10. MSFS 2020 crash to desktop on loading screen everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 crash to desktop on loading screen everytime: This is a new bug after the most recent major update. Prior to this update i experience no issues at all, but now it's literally unplayable. The game crashes to desktop when the loading screen is...