MSFS boot failed during update check step. (Loading Problem)

Discus and support MSFS boot failed during update check step. (Loading Problem) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My system specs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DragonHaku, Jul 15, 2023.

1. DragonHaku
    DragonHaku Guest

Hello!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My system specs are:

OC: Windows 11 Pro l 21H2 l 22000.2176

Processor: Ryzen 5 3600

Video Card: RTX 3070 GameRock 8GB

MotherBoard: Aorus Elite B550 V2

RAM: Aorus Memory RGB 3800Mhz 32GB

Here is what I tried:

- Reload "Net" resources via PowerShell

- Reinstalling video card drivers, because the game was complaining that my drivers did not match the declared ones of the game (535.07) or above. I have 536.40

- Installing the latest DirectX 12

- Installation of all necessary components of Microsoft Visual C ++ from the very first to the latest at the moment.

- Change language to English

- Run the game on behalf of the system administrator, through changes in the explorer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've reinstalled the game 5 or 6 times now since I demolished my previous Windows 11.
    I have reinstalled the game so often that my gasket burned to the M2 SSD after reinstalling so often

Two months ago I installed the game on my 500gb SSD M2 drive. And the game was installed, but there were missing textures (This was after the next two reinstallations)

This time I installed it on my 1TB HDD.

Today, two days later, I installed the game again. And faced with the fact that the game does not load beyond the loading screen.
    I'm having some issues with unpacking files as the game crashes or stops writing to disk while unpacking files. I have to close it via "Task Manager"

Here are screenshots of what I get when I run the game from the HDD: the first two
    MSFS boot failed during update check step. (Loading Problem) [​IMG]

Then, game crash.

Here's what I got two months ago while running the game on an M2 SSD:

If any of you know a possible solution, please feel free to suggest something for me to try, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

:)

DragonHaku, Jul 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: