MSFS 2020 stuck on Update Screen since 2 Days

Discus and support MSFS 2020 stuck on Update Screen since 2 Days in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello together, i get the Game on Windows 10 Store in the Game Pass. But since 2 Days it stucks an this Screen and never get it on. i´ve reinstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Acxiss, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Acxiss
    Acxiss Guest

Hello together,

i get the Game on Windows 10 Store in the Game Pass. But since 2 Days it stucks an this Screen and never get it on.

i´ve reinstalled it for 3 Times.

How can i do

MSFS 2020 stuck on Update Screen since 2 Days [​IMG]

MSFS 2020 stuck on Update Screen since 2 Days [​IMG]

:)

Acxiss, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Timsky100 Win User

Issues with Train Sim World 2020 on Xbox Gamepass

Once again thanks for the reply. I have since purchased TSW 2020 and still get a CTD at launch splash screen. I just can’t figure out why it won’t work. I have MSFS 2020 installed and despite the issues after updates I can still play it, TSW is not as graphically intense as that!
  3. Tomm_A Win User

MSFS 2020 stuck at "checking for updates" screen

Hello SerhiiLukoshko,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issue downloading updates with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Let's troubleshoot this issue to help resolve or we may point you to the game support team for further assistance. Allow me to do the best I can.

Here are some steps you can try:

- Restart Your Device:

Sometimes a simple restart can resolve issues. Restart your computer and try launching MSFS again.

- Ensure English (United States) Language Pack:

Make sure the English (United States) language pack is installed. You can do this by going to Language Settings > Speech > Manage Voice and adding the English (United States) Language Pack.

- Update Windows:

Ensure your Windows operating system is up to date. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Check for updates and install any available updates.

- Check Xbox Live Status:

Intermittent connectivity issues with Xbox Live can cause problems. You can check the status of Xbox Live here.

- Verify Game Ownership:

Ensure that the game's license is linked to the email address and gamertag used to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator. Also, enable Family Sharing if needed.

- Repair Microsoft Store and MSFS App:

Follow the steps in this article to troubleshoot download and installation issues: How to troubleshoot download & Installation issues.

For your reference, you may check some suggestions here: Checking for Updates Screen - Stuck - User Support Hub / Install, Performance & Graphics - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. BjörnKleist Win User

Start of MSFS

My problems was solved with the last update to MSFS 2020.

Best regards

Bjorn
  5. NickFrance1 Win User

Getting nowhere with GamePass

System Restore has done the trick, not sure why I didn't think of that, but I am still stuck with the original problem I had of MSFS 2020 not running, I have since found out that a fix is being on and will be put out soon, so I will wait till then!

Thanks alot
  6. Jean-PierreBara Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not connecting to the internet.

I have the same probleme. Nothing can be connected to the server

I tried everything what I could during 2 weeks .But no result.

I thinck the problem is by microsoft.

they wrote "Shop is unavaible for the moment " ????
    Sorry, but this was my mistake and MS is not concerned.When you dont' have a connection so

check this in the main configuration tool in MSFS 2020 . where you are disconnected since last update.

I have no answer for my new problem.

SERVER for MSFS 2020 has a response time of 45-75 ms what is not the best what can happen.Why?
Thema:

1. MSFS 2020 stuck on Update Screen since 2 Days - Similar Threads - MSFS 2020 stuck

2. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  3. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  4. MSFS 2020 not downloading properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 not downloading properly: Hi. I hope this is relevant for Microsoft, considering it’s one of their products, but I’ve been having an issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator that I bought off of Steam (specifically the 2020...
  5. Can I use my normal Microsoft Account password to download MSFS 2020 from Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my normal Microsoft Account password to download MSFS 2020 from Microsoft Store?: My computer was built specifically for MSFS 2020 but Windows 11 23H2 is playing up and I have requested a full re-install from the supplier. I delivered the computer to the company today to do the...
  6. MSFS 2020 stuck forever in loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 stuck forever in loading screen: I have installed MSFS 2020 in an external hard drive (D:), Packages have downloaded and installed. When I start the game via the xbox or shop app, a screen asking packages path appears (always...
  7. MSFS 2020 crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 crashes on startup: Hello guys, I got MSFS with game pass via Xbox app and when I installed it and opened it, it just crashed. First, it shows the game logo and has "starting game" with a timer on the bottom right...
  8. compatibility MSFS 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    compatibility MSFS 2020: 1. Will Lenovo Yoga 9i be able to run MSFS 2020? I am very curios as I have this laptop however I am not sure about the graphic card. 2. If not will this gaming laptop be sufficient to run it?...
  9. MSFS 2020 Game, Now It`s Stuck on "checking for updates" windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Game, Now It`s Stuck on "checking for updates" windows 10: Windows 10 PC Hello My MSFS 2020 Game is not launching and up to now I have had 3 error alerts 01-Error code:(0x8007042b) 02-Error code:(0xc0000005) 03-Error code:(0x800705b4 So I...
  10. MSFS 2020 got minimized to the task bar and now it's stuck there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 got minimized to the task bar and now it's stuck there: While flying in the sim, I did an ALT+ENTER to come out of full screen mode to window mode, as I've done on multiple occasions, to play another game while I fly. After closing the other game, MSFS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msfs 2020 stuck updating

2. msfs 2020 update stuck

3. msfs 2020 installation problems stucked on updates