MSFS 2020. I had to reinstall the complete game (DVD) then do a 105 GB update. Now locked...

Discus and support MSFS 2020. I had to reinstall the complete game (DVD) then do a 105 GB update. Now locked... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Had to reinstall due to problem with 40 gb update. Had a computer freeze. Had to reboot. Updated on 9/5/2021. 105 GB after reinstall of DVDs. Worked ok... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tomharmon4, Sep 8, 2021.

1. tomharmon4
    tomharmon4 Guest

MSFS 2020. I had to reinstall the complete game (DVD) then do a 105 GB update. Now locked...

Had to reinstall due to problem with 40 gb update. Had a computer freeze. Had to reboot. Updated on 9/5/2021. 105 GB after reinstall of DVDs. Worked ok for 3 days. Did freeze twice. Now when I open it it says mandatory update and sends me to the store where it says play you already have this installed. So now it is in an endless loop. Tried rebooting, sing in out then in at the store. No luck yet. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

:)

tomharmon4, Sep 8, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: