MSFS 2020 got minimized to the task bar and now it's stuck there

Discus and support MSFS 2020 got minimized to the task bar and now it's stuck there in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While flying in the sim, I did an ALT+ENTER to come out of full screen mode to window mode, as I've done on multiple occasions, to play another game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AspenATC711, Jan 16, 2021.

1. AspenATC711
    AspenATC711 Guest

While flying in the sim, I did an ALT+ENTER to come out of full screen mode to window mode, as I've done on multiple occasions, to play another game while I fly. After closing the other game, MSFS 2020 was stuck in the task bar and wouldn't come back. I
    could hear the sound, so it was still running. Assumed it was frozen.

1) Rebooted - no change

2) launched from Microsoft Store - no change

3) Shutdown, waited one minute, power up pc, launched MSFS 2020 - no change

4) Changed Screen resolution back and forth to another setting, rebooted - no change

5) Uninstalled and reinstalled Monitor - no change

Launching MSFS 2020 from the start menu or from the Microsoft Store will load the game just fine but it remains minimized in the task bar. Clicking the task bar icon does nothing. Mousing over the icon, shows the MSFS 2020 Home screen in a small box just
    above the task bar but clicking here does nothing and right clicking only gives the option to close the window.

Suggestions?

:)

AspenATC711, Jan 16, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: