MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support

Discus and support MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I was looking to get Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 for my PC but noticed that Xbox Game Pass for PC has it as well as a few other games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PurpleConcrete, Aug 5, 2020.

1. MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support

Hi there,

I was looking to get Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 for my PC but noticed that Xbox Game Pass for PC has it as well as a few other games I'm interested in. Only problem is that it only includes the standard edition. Is there some way to get the premium
    addition but only have to pay on top of the standard edition included? Also, I have an Oculus Rift CV1 and was wondering if MSFS 2020 would support it?

Thanks

:)

PurpleConcrete, Aug 5, 2020
  2. JonCoughlin Win User

I did this for Forza Horizon, never had a problem because I nevercnever Game Pass. I do think you'll lose access to the game is you drop Game Pass, though. You'll likely get everything back if you have Game Pass or buy the base game later.

Did everything unlock for you with the premium deluxe upgrade, then?
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Hi PurpleConcrete,

Unfortunately there’s no way to upgrade from standard to a more extensive edition of a game, such as ultimate, deluxe, premium etc. So you would need to purchase the upgraded version separately.

In regards to your second question, the only currently confirmed headset, that will be supported in game, is the upcoming HP Reverb G2.

There will be a free VR game update, available to all MSFS 2020 players. So you won’t need the upgraded edition for this.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/07/30/microsoft-flight-simulator-steam-track-ir-and-vr-support/

Hope this helps, happy gaming! 😊
  4. BoArDer. Win User

I have MSFS installed through XBOX games for windows beta and when I go to the in-game market place I have the option of buying the premium deluxe upgrade for AU$127.95 (premium deluxe normally costs AU$179.95)

I'm concerned what will happen if I let my xbox game for PC sub lapse. Anyone know what will happen?
    I was wondering the same thing.....................

.......So I just upgraded and will keep my fingers crossed (tho i'm not planning to cancel my gamepass soon, so it might take some time befor I findout myself.)
  5. JamesOdgers Win User

I have MSFS installed through XBOX games for windows beta and when I go to the in-game market place I have the option of buying the premium deluxe upgrade for AU$127.95 (premium deluxe normally costs AU$179.95)

I'm concerned what will happen if I let my xbox game for PC sub lapse. Anyone know what will happen?
  6. dempup Win User

Xbox game pass PC and VR

Hi Ty.

Unfortunately no VR support games at the moment. Currently RE7 on Game Pass PC, does not support VR.
Thema:

1. MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support - Similar Threads - MSFS 2020 Game

2. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  3. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  4. MSFS 2020 not downloading properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 not downloading properly: Hi. I hope this is relevant for Microsoft, considering it’s one of their products, but I’ve been having an issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator that I bought off of Steam (specifically the 2020...
  5. MSFS 2020 Game, Now It`s Stuck on "checking for updates" windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Game, Now It`s Stuck on "checking for updates" windows 10: Windows 10 PC Hello My MSFS 2020 Game is not launching and up to now I have had 3 error alerts 01-Error code:(0x8007042b) 02-Error code:(0xc0000005) 03-Error code:(0x800705b4 So I...
  6. Having spent hundreds of pounds on MSFS 2020 products and supported the game from day one,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having spent hundreds of pounds on MSFS 2020 products and supported the game from day one,...: I'm going round and round in circles trying to get access to the very expensive products that I have purchased from Microsoft. Back in 2020, on the very first day of its launch, I purchased the...
  7. MSFS 2020 two games installed STEAM and digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 two games installed STEAM and digital download: Hi All. I bought the MSFS2020 super deluxe (high-end) on Steam and use family sharing to enable both me and my son to play on our respective PC's. However, his gaming has moved on to F1 on Steam....
  8. MSFS 2020 + Microsoft Game service loop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 + Microsoft Game service loop: Hi all, For three weeks now I have an issue with my MSFS2020. At first, I could not start it so I decided to remove it. But now, when I try reinstall it from my Xbox game center I always get a...
  9. MSFS 2020. I had to reinstall the complete game (DVD) then do a 105 GB update. Now locked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020. I had to reinstall the complete game (DVD) then do a 105 GB update. Now locked...: Had to reinstall due to problem with 40 gb update. Had a computer freeze. Had to reboot. Updated on 9/5/2021. 105 GB after reinstall of DVDs. Worked ok for 3 days. Did freeze twice. Now when I...
  10. game pass an microsoft store version of msfs 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass an microsoft store version of msfs 2020: I have game pass version of msfs 2020 (' standrd version ) installed ; then I bought through MS store the premium deluxe version . Within the game the Premium deluxe version appears as "aquired" ,...