MS reward redeem failure

Discus and support MS reward redeem failure in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; While redeeming Microsoft reward, getting the following error: Error code: 600010 dbbbf474-1426-4883-9530-feb006a3fd2b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sheikh Ariful Islam, Jun 4, 2024.

1. MS reward redeem failure

While redeeming Microsoft reward, getting the following error:

Error code: 600010

:)

Sheikh Ariful Islam, Jun 4, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

MS reward redeem failure

Hi there Sheikh, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to communicate directly with the Microsoft Rewards Support team so that they can assist you. They are the only ones who have the ability to help with this type of issue as they manage the Microsoft Rewards program and ensure its proper functioning.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Gamepass Rewards quest - GoW not completing

Hello, to collect the MS rewards, you have to redeem them in the app. Just, get into de MS rewards app and go to the missión, and click on redeem.
  4. Sonic Emeralds Win User

Does the Microsoft Store gift card have an expiration date?

Once redeemed from MS Rewards you will have 90 days to use the amount redeemed before it expires
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Microsoft let us have unlimited name change or at least help

Or just save up the Rewards points to redeem 2 $5 MS cards to pay for the change
  6. ngocphi Win User

I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft

You cant redeem 1.25 dollars you CAN only redeem a MINIMUN OF 15 dollars worth of ms rewards you have to collect 15 dollars of rewards points before you can cash out

Early deposits only lets you cash out before the next deposit date which is 14 days later

It DOES not affect the mimimun cash out

You really should.read the ms rewards terma.and conditions
Thema:

MS reward redeem failure

1. MS reward redeem failure - Similar Threads - reward redeem failure

2. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  3. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  4. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  5. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  6. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  7. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  8. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?: Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like...
  9. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  10. Microsoft rewards not redeeming

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not redeeming: Hi, I have over 8000 points on my Microsoft Rewards, every time I try to redeem for a £5 gift card, it says Something went wrong, I've clicked try again still the same. Been like this for days,...