MS is at the forefront of all gaming innovation!!

Discus and support MS is at the forefront of all gaming innovation!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tzar, i know a fanboy when I see one! Only sony and nintendo has fanboys because they only way you can buy one over x1 if if your an irrational fan.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpartanOstrich3, Mar 20, 2014.

  1. MS is at the forefront of all gaming innovation!!


    Tzar, i know a fanboy when I see one! Only sony and nintendo has fanboys because they only way you can buy one over x1 if if your an irrational fan. Sony's consoles has yet to have a game on par with Forza, and nintendo's have yet to have a game as iconic
    and brilliant as Halo! As I've said before Sony has no good games!! Infamous got a petethic 6/10!!! Sony is a joke!!

    metro.co.uk/.../infamous-second-son-review-hero-and-villain-4667828
     
    SpartanOstrich3, Mar 20, 2014
    #16
  2. SpartanOstrich3 Win User

    MS is at the forefront of all gaming innovation!!

    Tzar, i know a fanboy when I see one! Only sony and nintendo has fanboys because they only way you can buy one over x1 if if your an irrational fan. Sony's consoles has yet to have a game on par with Forza, and nintendo's have yet to have a game as iconic
    and brilliant as Halo! As I've said before Sony has no good games!! Infamous got a petethic 6/10!!! Sony is a joke!!

    metro.co.uk/.../infamous-second-son-review-hero-and-villain-4667828
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

    MS is at the forefront of all gaming innovation!!

    Funny that the guy who brings "Someonelse" product,he is the one who call others "Someonelse" fanboy.
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    MS is at the forefront of all gaming innovation!!

    "PS4 has no games?"- That's interesting because according to your profile SpartanOstrich3, you have no games that show you own an xbox 360 or xbox one. How can you be the ultimate fan of xbox with nothing to
    show that you own either system?
  5. tohellnbak Win User

    MS is at the forefront of all gaming innovation!!

    can someone please do something about him?
  6. SpartanOstrich3 Win User

    MS is at the forefront of all gaming innovation!!

    ok sony fanboy, why are you on this thread, shouldn't you be playing you ps4.. ohh yeah thats right.. you have no games!!
Thema:

MS is at the forefront of all gaming innovation!!

Loading...
  1. MS is at the forefront of all gaming innovation!! - Similar Threads - forefront gaming innovation

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...