Ms-Gamingoverlay Problema por desinstalar app XboX (Mod Translation: Ms-Gamingoverlay problem ...

Discus and support Ms-Gamingoverlay Problema por desinstalar app XboX (Mod Translation: Ms-Gamingoverlay problem ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hola, que tal?. Me comunicaba para realizar una consulta sobre un problema que estoy teniendo al respecto del uso de la app de XboX. Al instalar... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by guidosava, Sep 4, 2018.

1. guidosava
    guidosava Guest

Ms-Gamingoverlay Problema por desinstalar app XboX (Mod Translation: Ms-Gamingoverlay problem ...

Hola, que tal?.

Me comunicaba para realizar una consulta sobre un problema que estoy teniendo al respecto del uso de la app de XboX.

Al instalar Windows10 conoci la herramienta del acceso directo Windows + G. En mi cuenta de XboX nunca fue posible conectar mi cuenta por que tira el siguiente error "No se puede inciar tu sesión en este momento. Inténtalo más tarde. (0x406)", al no lograr
    jamas conectarme por tal error ayer desinstale la aplicacion y extensiones de la app XboX. Consecuente al momento de querer grabar nuevamente con (Windows+G) no se podía enviandome el problema de "Necesitas una aplicacion nueva para abrir Ms-Gamingoverlay"
    me informe ( supe que era por faltar Xbox en este mismo momento) e intente descargar nuevamente la app de Xbox. Lo descargue nuevamente y otra vez me da el mismo error de terminado en (0x406) ya mencionado antes, y sumandole que aún no me permite abrir la
    herramienta para grabar. Me gustaría solucionarlo para poder conectar mi cuenta y volver a poder usar esa herramienta que realmente me facilitaba mucho el trabajo en el sistema.

Desde ya muchas gracias por su atención, y espero pueda haber alguna solución al respecto.

(Mod Translation)

Hello, how are you doing?.

I was communicating to make a query about a problem I'm having about the use of the XboX app.

When installing WINDOWS10 I knew the Windows + G shortcut tool. In my XboX account it was never possible to connect my account by pulling the following error "You can not login your session at this time. Try it later. (0x406) ", Lograrjamas not connect me
    by such error yesterday uninstall the application and extensions of the XboX app. Consequent to the moment of wanting to record again with (Windows + G) could not send me the problem of "You need a new application to open Ms-Gamingoverlay " Me report (I knew
    it was for missing Xbox at this time) and try to download the app again of Xbox. I download it again and again gives me the same error as finished in (0x406) mentioned before, and adding that still does not allow me to open the tool to record. I would like
    to fix it to be able to connect my account and return to power Use that tool that really made it very easy for me to work on the system.

Thank you very much for your attention, and I hope there may be some solution.

:)

guidosava, Sep 4, 2018
  2. cyq2
    cyq2 Guest
    ms-gamingoverlay缺失 [ms-gamingoverlay missing]

ms-gamingoverlay不小心卸载了,在哪能重新安装?

Translation: [ Ms-gamingoverlay was accidentally uninstalled. Where can I reinstall it?]

cyq2, Sep 4, 2018
  3. ms-gamingoverlay - help

Ms-Gamingoverlay Problema por desinstalar app XboX (Mod Translation: Ms-Gamingoverlay problem ... [​IMG]

You will need a new app to open this ms-gamingoverlay

АртёмКнязев, Sep 4, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello there!

I understand you were having trouble recording on your Xbox App from your Windows 10 PC correct?

Have you tried making sure you're version of Windows is fully up to date? Uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox App itself?

If so I recommend checking out the steps located in this support article :
    Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

Please let us know with a reply how these steps work for you

Thank you for reaching out

XBF George L, Sep 26, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-gamingoverlay missing