MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery.

Discus and support MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi All, MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery. For 2 years the error message is come back later with no error code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Simon OHanlon, Jan 1, 2024.

1. MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery.

Hi All,

MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery. For 2 years the error message is come back later with no error code being displayed. Any idea what I can do. Reinstalling did not solve issue. I get the message on PC and XBox. I have also bought a second copy of FS 2020 to seek to overcome.

:)

Simon OHanlon, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

3. ngocphi Win User

MSFS 2020 installs on my friends PC, but he can't run it

Ok does he meet the requirements?

,pls give us his system specs

Flightsims 2020 requires a lot of power
  4. John000111 Win User

MS flightsim 2020 doesn't start

How do I attach the msinfo file? thanks
  5. Micfuck Win User

Why these problems. It should be. Install . and that's should be it. Anyway thanks for Your supreme advises. Really appreciate that.
  6. Boetd00 Win User

Did a re-install, on my D-drive (SSD) with plenty of room.

Same result. Looks like many people have this problem indeed.
Thema:

1. MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery. - Similar Threads - Flightsim 2020 does

2. MS Flightsim 2020 controls not correctly responding to joystick input

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flightsim 2020 controls not correctly responding to joystick input: I use a Genius Metalstrike 3D as a controller. In the controller settings under sensitivity, everything seems to be fine, with the control input responding like it should. When I go back to the...
  3. Flightsim 2020 will NOT start? FIX PLEASE!

in XBoX on Windows
    Flightsim 2020 will NOT start? FIX PLEASE!: When I click on MS Flightsim 2020 icon the 'Microsoft Store' opens instead? The same thing happens when I try to start FS2020 from inside the XBOX App? Please find a fix!...
  4. MS Flightsim 2020 will NOT open, I get Microsoft Store instead?

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flightsim 2020 will NOT open, I get Microsoft Store instead?: Cloned my older HD to a new M.2 SSD the whole drive including Win10. Windows started up Ok very fast and so have all my other apps and games. But when I double click on FS2020 icon the 'Microsoft...
  5. MS Flightsim 2020- Cant log in

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flightsim 2020- Cant log in: I had my email account hacked. I changed email accounts an deleted my old email account. I contacted ms and they closed my old account, but now I cant log into flightsim without getting a code...
  6. flightsim 2020 not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flightsim 2020 not launching: hi all. I have been playing MSFS2020 for over a week now. Tonight I played for a while. The I tried to.launch it again and now it is just stuck in the loading scree...
  7. Flightsim 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Flightsim 2020: Hi All, Need help Fs 2020 installs but when I open the program we get the Socata aircraft and then it returns to windows startup page . My computer is brand new and setup with the latest specs as...
  8. Microsoft FlightSim 2020 Local Cache not where I set it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft FlightSim 2020 Local Cache not where I set it?: I have my local c: drive with 82 GB data available and have installed MSFS20 on my local G: Drive with 220GB currently Free after install. In the Data settings I have set the rolling cache...
  9. FlightSim 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    FlightSim 2020: My download of fs-base-0.1.73.fspatch loops at 7% and starts over. Is there a fix for this? Thanks, 266a5c04-d883-43eb-b265-0fef3d5335f6
  10. Flightsim 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Flightsim 2020: How do you activate reverse thursters in the sim? 207413b8-c518-42e3-bd4b-dceb2beff551