MS Flight Sim installed with product code but won't open on Win 11

Discus and support MS Flight Sim installed with product code but won't open on Win 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MS Flight Sim installed with product code but won't open on Win 11 92432b1e-a125-4a50-a38d-30f973a4b82e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrinaMS, Nov 1, 2022.

1. PrinaMS
    PrinaMS Guest

:)

PrinaMS, Nov 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Prinams

Are you receiving an error message when you try to open the game or nothing at all?
    Also, just to confirm. Is this happening only with Flight simulator?

And what did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime, may I know if you tried everything from this related article?
    https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. YoungFam Win User

"This app failed to launch because its trial license has expired."

Same issue here, On Win 11, nothing seems to fix. Random game pass games. Flight sim was doing but an update fixed it. Now Chorus is doing & unable to fix.
  4. Contact1936 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

I have the newest Flight sim, and it won't open past about 1/8 of the initiation process. The game has been fully downloaded and installed, I had pre-ordered this game about a month ago. My PC is a purpose built gaming PC with the RTX 2070 Super, still this
    game will not install; while I have no issues installing other games, including X-plane 11. Any help is appreciated.

***Moved from Windows/Gaming on Windows 10***
    When I log onto ms flt sim20 I get a msg. checking for updates and it freezes. and wont open the simulator?

I need help.

rvb
  5. LGC BACKPACK Win User

NEW XBOX GAMES

man i honestly wish i knew when the flight sim was dropping, i play x planes 11 and flight sim x
  6. Cottonjaws Win User

What sequels would you like to see rebooted on Xbox One?

MS flight sim and bloodwych
Thema:

1. MS Flight Sim installed with product code but won't open on Win 11 - Similar Threads - Flight Sim installed

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?: my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ? 26eafadf-3adf-4b54-b393-e81729c5ac56
  7. Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...: So I brought the premium upgrade on Microsoft flight simulator and it installs is 99% of the way until it gets to decompressing the b787 and it just freezes and doesn’t install it I am on Xbox...
  8. Flight sim cloud gaming installs update on hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight sim cloud gaming installs update on hard drive?: I have a question, i occasionaly play flight sim with cloud gaming. Specifically when i'm away and don't have my series s at hand. I notice that the updates require an install, and i think this is...
  9. Error installing MS Flight Sim through Xbox Game Pass (Win11) - Error 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error installing MS Flight Sim through Xbox Game Pass (Win11) - Error 0x80070002: I cannot install MS Flight Sim w/Xbox Game Pass on Win11. Gives an error in the Install Queue (Error 0x80070002). No other information given. I do have other Xbox Game Pass games installed ~8...
  10. trying to re-install flight sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to re-install flight sim: I purchased FS about a year ago and my games drive crashed, so im trying to re-install it via the Microsoft store. when I click install nothing happens. it allows me to select which drive but then...