MS Flight Sim for PC won't launch to download when green launch button is clicked.

Discus and support MS Flight Sim for PC won't launch to download when green launch button is clicked. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MS Flight Sim for PC won't launch to download when green launch button is clicked. 5755ac6d-fbd9-49f3-91d2-b2871f06d7ce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Eitel, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Paul Eitel
    Paul Eitel Guest

MS Flight Sim for PC won't launch to download when green launch button is clicked.

:)

Paul Eitel, Jun 30, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

Use the Windows search engine and type "PowerShell", Then run it as administrator.

On the Administrator Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLLHN

In the Windows search bar type "Services".

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

-XblAuth Manager

-XblGameSave, XboxGipSvc,

-Xbox Live Game Save,

-Xbox Live Networking Service,

-Microsoft Store Install Service,

-GamingServices,

-Game Bar,

-Xbox TCUI

Right-click on the service (you must do this for each of them) and select Properties .

In the Startup Type section of the "General" tab, make sure it is set to Automatic . If it is not already started, click Start.

Then click Apply and OK to save the changes.

Restart the device and try again.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. BKCrimsonNGray Win User

Very first loading screen stuck. MS Flight sim 2020

I couldn't get it working at first either. I think there are a lot of people trying to download and connect to the servers. For me, it finally worked when I closed all apps. Opened the Microsoft Store app on my PC. Then I went to My Library, selected and
    clicked into the MS Flight Simulator and clicked the "Play" button. Then the loading screen launched and it prompted me to download content and it's been downloading for a few hours now. It needs to download about 95 gig.
  4. WayuRagwongsiri Win User

I have Error: 0x8007042b when launch Flight Simulation and Forza Horizon 5 via PC game pass.

I have this error when I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 and Flight Simulator. Launch Xbox app is fine.

This issue start at first time launch. I never play Forza and flight sim in my life.
  5. aridair Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 won't launch to complete install

Same problem. Flight Simulator won't launch from MS Store and reports this error. Also on Dev build 20190. How will we know when Microsoft resolves this issue?
  6. Cottonjaws Win User

All of the games that will be on the Xbox One

You know what is missing....???

We need a really bad flight sim game... like Blazing Angels 2...

Wouldn't be a console launch without paying full price for a bad flight sim....
Thema:

1. MS Flight Sim for PC won't launch to download when green launch button is clicked. - Similar Threads - Flight Sim won't

2. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  3. Flight Sim 40th Ed won't start: Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Sim 40th Ed won't start: Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:...: Completred latest windows10 updates and now Flight Sim 40th Ed won't start: Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: (0x80070002) I've seen this question posted before, but no...
  4. MS Flight Sim installed with product code but won't open on Win 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Flight Sim installed with product code but won't open on Win 11: MS Flight Sim installed with product code but won't open on Win 11 92432b1e-a125-4a50-a38d-30f973a4b82e
  5. Flight Sim 2020 standard edition on GamePass. Installs but won't run

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Sim 2020 standard edition on GamePass. Installs but won't run: Hi. Brand new machine build with an AMD Ryzen 5900x, EVGA 3800 FTW and 64GB of ram. Together with a Windows 10 home version install. Installed Xbox for windows, then downloaded FS2020. Run...
  6. ms flight sim 2020 won't start properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms flight sim 2020 won't start properly: trying to run md flight sim 2020, using core i7 6500 cpu with 16 GB ram, keeps saying computer doesn't have enough capacity. HD has plenty of space and I took Mcafee AV off. pc is a dell inspiron...
  7. Flight Sim 2020 Airctaft (any) won't move ( with full throttle no parking breaks) is it my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Sim 2020 Airctaft (any) won't move ( with full throttle no parking breaks) is it my...: Flight Sim 2020 Aircraft (any) won't move ( with full throttle no parking breaks) is it my hardware? I have tried all combinations of controls, settings and aircraft but there is no way to move...
  8. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 won't uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 won't uninstall: I installed the game using the Xbox Game pass thing. I clicked the uninstall option on the app, looked at my used space on my SSD and all the space is still taken up. I can't see the game in the...
  9. Microsoft Flight Sim won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim won't launch: Hey, I recently bought the Game Pass to play the new Microsoft Flight Simulator on my PC. The problem is whenever I attempt to launch the game an error popup appears saying that I have too many...
  10. Microsoft Flight Sim won't open in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Flight Sim won't open in Microsoft store: I got the alpha build invitation (for PC) and followed all the steps about installing the Xbox Insider Hub, but when I clicked on "open in store" it gets stuck on the store loading page. Any...