MS Developer Account Registration payment via PAYPAL ?

Discus and support MS Developer Account Registration payment via PAYPAL ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I'm from Germany and would like to register for an app developer account in Partner Center. I don't have a credit card and would like to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marcello Jorizzo, Jun 7, 2024.

1. MS Developer Account Registration payment via PAYPAL ?

Hello, I'm from Germany and would like to register for an app developer account in Partner Center.
    I don't have a credit card and would like to pay the fee with PayPal or Xbox credit/voucher.
    I only have the option to choose to pay via VISA Card - this is nonsense!
    What can I do? I've read online that there is an option to pay with PayPal, but I can't seem to select it. Is this option no longer supported? Can you pleace add this Option again or offer another payment method other then Credit Card. THANX!

:)

Marcello Jorizzo, Jun 7, 2024
  2. skyTroxx Win User

GTA V Pre-Order! And now, MS charged me a second time

Hi there,

i talked to the Service via Chat yesterday! She did a really great Job and canceled my last order.

My MS Account says, that i get back the mone via PayPal... but the Paypal Account still Show only the payment for the Game and no Information about a credit note for the payment!!!

Should i contact the Service again or did this take a few days?!

Thanks in advance.

Greets from Germany

Swen aka
  3. SethValor Win User

PAYPAL Account problem.

Thanks for the reply.

MY paypal account is active, the problem is I have cancelled the agreement for paypal payment to MS.

No I need to remove paypal payment option from Live.

But I can not do it either. I made a call to customer support, told my problem, they told me that they can only remove auto renewal, so that the gold membership will finish at the end of month.

So I can try to make a new payment via paypal.

Damn, there is still 6 days to try it.
  4. Trazcan Win User

Error Code: 80190126

Try to create a Paypal payment plant via Accounts -> Manage Payment Options, and then clicking on the plans:

(Paypal, Credit/Debit Card).

This is the only solution I can come up with.
  5. Philip1979 Win User

Coming soon to XBL Marketplace

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

Anyone knew cheapest place to get MS points quick?

[/quote]

Electronicfirst.com

Sent via email after Paypal payment.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Payment taken from PayPal account.

If you sign into your PayPal and click on any of the Microsoft (MS) charges Then click on manage MS corporation payments this will bring up a page that has a billing ID on it should be a long alpha numeric sequence that begins with B- if you get back in
    contact with xbox support if they did not look up the possible accounts with this billing ID attached to it already they and PayPal is still a payment option on that MS account then they should be able to look up any account that has the paypal account attached
    to it.
Thema:

MS Developer Account Registration payment via PAYPAL ?

1. MS Developer Account Registration payment via PAYPAL ? - Similar Threads - Developer Account Registration

2. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  3. Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get a free Xbox developer account for students.: I heard about a way to claim a Microsoft partner center promo code for free on azure if you're a verified student, but it's long gone now. My question is, how to claim a promo code if you are a...
  4. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  5. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  6. Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account: Pay.billdesk.com Refusing to connect when I try sign up for a developer account After entering my credit card details and confirming the transaction a small window appears stating that...
  7. Developer account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Developer account: Hello I have been trying to sign up for a development account and everything works fine but when I put my details in and im about to pay it comes up with this CorrelationID:...
  8. Error when signing up/buying for developer account

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when signing up/buying for developer account: After I put in my payment method and it tries to load the review page I keep getting this error when trying to sign up for a developer account. I've tried using a new browser I've used a total of...
  9. Can't register developer account in Partner Center

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't register developer account in Partner Center: Hello, Currently I'm trying to register a developer account, but I keep running into a problem. After I fill in all of the information, and click save after inputting the billing information it...
  10. cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...: cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign up page 4a0a3da5-4e50-40ad-8f10-bafd5dfbb97c