MS Bingo

Discus and support MS Bingo in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What is going on with Bingo, It will not connect if you do connect at the end of the game it freezes and you can't collect the rewards. Also it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UnitingStar003, Sep 5, 2018.

1. MS Bingo

What is going on with Bingo, It will not connect if you do connect at the end of the game it freezes and you can't collect the rewards. Also it has been several months that you can not watch the ads to obtain tickets and coins

:)

UnitingStar003, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Cheap North Korean Servers

See - this is ALL Bill Gates' fault. If he hadn't put MS Bingo on those cheap North Korean made Servers, MS Bingo would run just fine!!!

fortworthdave, Sep 5, 2018
  3. MS Bingo

MS bingo is a turkey. Simply put, it sucks. Try GAMEPOINT.COM for bingo. They know what they're doing

SandyBeachesXZ, Sep 5, 2018
  4. MS Bingo

I would recommend trying to reset the app. If you go to Settings > Apps and then find MS Bingo in the list, highlight it and click "Advanced options". On that page, scroll down a little bit and click "Reset". From there, when that is done, try and launch
    the game and see if you're still seeing the issue.

PalmettoBling, Sep 5, 2018
  5. This did not fix the issue. If you log into the game (if you can) look at the chat, everyone is experiencing this issue. I am trying to log in right now and It has my gamertag but a bar keeps flashing across the screen "connection in progress" I will attempt
    to paste a snip

UnitingStar003, Sep 5, 2018
  6. Unfortunately there have been a lot of reports here on the forum about issues with bingo, so only MS can fix it since at this point the problem is the app itself.

I was not able to find info about a timing for solutions, so we can only wait and hope they will look into it considering the number of complaints.

MRallamagoosa, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

MS Bingo