"MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...

Discus and support "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried everything, but it keeps returning the above mentioned error. It seems literally no one else has this issue, and it seems it only happens on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Божидар Б. Русев, Jan 5, 2024.

1. "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...

I tried everything, but it keeps returning the above mentioned error. It seems literally no one else has this issue, and it seems it only happens on feather client.

:)

Божидар Б. Русев, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

"MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client specifically.

Hello Божидар Б. усев,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

"MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client specifically.

Hello Божидар Б. усев,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issues with Minecraft on the Feather client. The error message you're seeing indicates that there is an issue with the authentication process. Let us help you by pointing to the right support team where you can get the best resolution to your concern.

Here are the steps that we can perform:

1. Make sure that you're using the correct login credentials for your Microsoft account. Double-check your email address and password to ensure that they're correct.

2. Clear your browser cache and cookies. This can help to resolve any issues with stored login information.

3. Try logging in to Minecraft using a different device or browser. This can help to determine if the issue is specific to the Feather client or if it's a broader issue with your Microsoft account.

4. If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact the Feather client support team or Minecraft support directly. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or help you to resolve the issue. Use this link: Contact Us | Minecraft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Veigar 2912 Win User

When i want to install my minecraft launcher my minecraft launcher not downloading data

Hi im back when i try to log in into my microsoft minecraft account on feather client it says xsts token obtaining failed what i need to do if i wanna fix this and you can add me on discord for pictures

dvd_2912#7663
  5. Satvik Sharma1 Win User

I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

i today buy minecraft and just logging that acc in feather client in which i redeem minecraft java and bedrock edition it not logging :(
  6. vedaant Win User

I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

i cannot join its showing that error when i am adding my account
Thema:

"MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...

1. "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client... - Similar Threads - auth has failed

2. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  3. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  4. cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant go onto email, forgot password, xbox is gone and didnt have 2 factor auth: I was trying to get into an old fortnite account via xbox and I cant go onto the old email. i forgot the password and the number associated with it is also gone, i didnt have 2 factor auth and...
  5. I cant change my username on xbox or anything that need parental auth

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my username on xbox or anything that need parental auth: So i made a xbox account in like 2016 and then my dad of coruse put parental security on it and we lost the email and now he has a new one and we cant accecs it and it has messed up many things...
  6. QR code for login/re-auth xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    QR code for login/re-auth xbox console: I had to reauthenticate my Xbox just now and it gave me a URL and a code to manually type into my phone. That could have just been a QR code for me to scan. Or since I have the Authenticator app...
  7. I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed: I a.m not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed ee612187-b69b-4963-9302-08e665993920
  8. xbox live auth manager is missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live auth manager is missing: Where I can download this? because of him, I can't log in to the xbox account in minecraft and in the application itself, just pops up the window and immediately closes...
  9. My xbox auth expired what have to do

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox auth expired what have to do: Pls solve it I can't go to any sever it's shows xbox auth expired pls help 2b2bf066-761c-4889-b395-f4e9f0ba88bc
  10. Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox auth expired or authenticate on microsoft services android: Split from this thread. Hello, I tried to enter the server, but it did not work, I even reset the phone because it does not enter the game, it gives the same error again and I am bored with...