MS and Games?

Discus and support MS and Games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't understand the need for a vast amount of exclusives. Just because a game is exclusive doesn't automatically make it great. I'd rather they put... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZTROOPER16, Apr 11, 2014.

  1. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest

    MS and Games?


    I don't understand the need for a vast amount of exclusives. Just because a game is exclusive doesn't automatically make it great. I'd rather they put games out I actually want to play and MS has been doing just fine in that regard.
     
    Burst Axe, Apr 11, 2014
    #16
  2. [quote user="The Trooper that kept marching on"]Now with Phil as the head of Xbox I hope we go back to the time when MS make games.[/quote]Wait, you mean they stopped? MS and Games? :p
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 11, 2014
    #17
  3. LarryVan Doren, Apr 11, 2014
    #18
  4. MS and Games?

    Moose, don't worry about Spartan - he's almost always wrong.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 12, 2014
    #19
  5. Spartan is a pretty obvious troll. It's a big duh people, how can you not see it?
     
    A Virtual Duck, Apr 12, 2014
    #20
  6. I see it and simply choose to ignore it - seems to work so far.
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 12, 2014
    #21
  7. I have 16 games currently on my XB1.

    10 of them cannot be played on the PS4.

    15 of them cannot be played on the WiiU.

    8 of them cannot be played on PC (as of now).

    I'm quite happy with the games on the XB1.

    I'm also more interested in the upcoming exclusives over what the other consoles have coming.

    Can't wait to see what they announce at E3, they still won me over from last years E3 for showing great games and most of them I have already.
     
    CollapseControl, Apr 12, 2014
    #22
  8. MS and Games?

    I have a (not so) grand total of 4 retail (disc) and 3 downloadable games. (Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, Forza 5; Killer Instinct, KSR Preseason, Peggle 2)

    Of those:

    5 do not have an Xbox 360 version as of yet. (KI, KSRP, Peggle 2, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5)

    5 do not have a PC version as of yet. (KI, KSRP, Peggle 2, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5)

    6 cannot be played on PS4 as of yet. (KI, KSRP, Peggle 2, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Titanfall)

    5 are completely Xbox Exclusive at the moment. (KI, KSRP, Peggle 2, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5)

    The "as of yet" and "at the moment" are for Peggle 2 and no other game.

    They are all excellent excepting Battlefield 4, but I don't really play KI and I rarely play KSRP.
     
    A Virtual Duck, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

    MS and Games?

    I see it and simply choose to ignore it - seems to work so far.
  10. Galactic Geek Win User

    MS and Games?

    Moose, don't worry about Spartan - he's almost always wrong.
  11. SpartanOstrich3 Win User

    MS and Games?

    Yes, they are better by far than what our competitors have. I know what your saying, you want more games, but I'm saying its just the rich getting richer. We already have some of the best games of all time, and they are launch games, you want more? There
    will be, MS has over 200 AAA exclusives coming, Assassins Creed, the next GTA will be xbox exclusives!!
  12. SpartanOstrich3 Win User

    MS and Games?

    To top it off the only game sony has this year, is a remake of last of them, which was a terrible game!!
  13. LarryVan Doren Win User

    MS and Games?

Thema:

MS and Games?

Loading...
  1. MS and Games? - Similar Threads - Games

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...