Moving minecraft to a new email/account

Discus and support Moving minecraft to a new email/account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't get access to a mincraft account, microsoft had told me (after 12+ monhts of trying to resolve issue), that microsoft email/account is locked. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by billy-rayhusband, Sep 9, 2023.

1. Moving minecraft to a new email/account

Can't get access to a mincraft account, microsoft had told me (after 12+ monhts of trying to resolve issue), that microsoft email/account is locked. I wish to just move minecraft to a new email/account. how can I do this?

:)

billy-rayhusband, Sep 9, 2023
  2. sir noname Win User

Is it possible to switch ownership of my Minecraft account?

So it'd be impossible for me to move my Minecraft account to a new email?
  3. billy-rayhusband Win User

Hi this is not helpful at all. I have recieved this auto response too many times to be able to believe it is anything but automative. it doesn't matter who i am able to speak to, it does not get resolved, been trying for a good 12 months now.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello billy-rayhusband,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, you are trying to move your Minecraft to a new email/account because your account was locked. Just to set your expectations, the Microsoft account is managed by a fully automated server and we don't have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the careful account recovery process is designed to protect you from possible malicious activity. Please allow me to do the best I can to help you recover your account.

To answer your question, Microsoft account's license, games, achievements, purchases and other data are not transferable to another Microsoft account. That means there is no process that would allow transferring of Minecraft to a new email or account as this will remain on the same account you use. An account that is locked could be because of an account activity that might violate Microsoft Terms of Use.

You may click on this link: Sign-In

• If you don't see a Next option, that means your account was engage with activity that violate Microsoft Terms of Use.
    • Otherwise, if you did not receive a security code:
      • Unlock your account by using any phone number that receives text messages, without compromising security. The code expires after 10 minutes, and the quickest way is to request and enter a security code online.
      • If you see a "usage limit exceeded" error message when requesting a security code, this could mean the phone number has been used too many times in a short period of time, or that we've detected something suspicious about the phone number.
    Source: Account has been locked - Microsoft Support

We hope this answers your question and provide you details. Account unlock is in your hands, should you wish to unlock your account, try to follow the steps above.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello billy-rayhusband,

Thanks for the reply and letting us know that your concern was not yet resolved.

If you have followed the steps from our last reply in clicking Sign-In and you did not have a next button, that could mean that you have violated the Microsoft Terms of Use. Otherwise, you were informed last year of the reason why your account is no longer accessible. We understand that you would like to gain resolution to this concern however, there is no available resolution for anything against violation of terms of use. Since this account was used to sign into a game as credentials, you have agreed to the terms of making sure that you will keep it secured. We, unfortunately, cannot assist to this type of concern because by creating the account, you have agreed to abide the rules that was informed to you.

Should you have ideas and better suggestion on how to make Microsoft Services better, we recommend you suggest it through this Feedback Hub: Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app - Microsoft Support.

We appreciate your time.

Thanks,

6. KindGryphon Win User

Moving Minecraft To a different microsoft account

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew a way to move a minecraft java account from one microsoft email to another. I made a minecraft java account with the deal for minecraft bedrock. It is already on a microsoft account and I wondered if there is a way to move it to a different one as I have some important things on that email and would like minecraft separate from these things. If anyone knows, please tell me. Thanks
    Nothing is transferable between accounts.
Thema:

1. Moving minecraft to a new email/account - Similar Threads - Moving minecraft email

2. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  3. How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I move a Minecraft world from my Xbox One S to my Pc without having to pay for...: I have a Minecraft world that I want to move over from my Xbox One S to my new pc, but everywhere I’ve looked it has said that I need to use Minecraft realms, I don’t want to have to pay for...
  4. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...
  5. Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I move my Minecraft Java account to a different Microsoft account?: I am tired of argueing with Microsoft support and I desperately need my Minecraft Java account back at the very least as that is the part that is NOT expendable. I already paid for Minecraft AND...
  6. Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X: I've owned minecraft on my Xbox One S for years now and recently upgraded to a Series X. Just today I tried to install it but noticed it was absent from my library. I checked the Xbox store and...
  7. My Minecraft Account has been moved to a different email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft Account has been moved to a different email: My minecraft account was linked to an @gmail.com account. It worked for many years that way. I stopped playing Minecraft in late 2022 and tried to log back in mid 2023. It said that my minecraft...
  8. how do I get back my microsoft account that has minecraft since the email was moved to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I get back my microsoft account that has minecraft since the email was moved to...: I have a email account that I used for microsoft and now for some reason it was changed to a different microsoft account and I cant login to the one that has minecraft...
  9. A way to recover deleted email account or move Minecraft connection to another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    A way to recover deleted email account or move Minecraft connection to another account?: I have an account with a deleted Gmail associated with it. I foolishly deleted it without considering any consequences. I have a Minecraft Java account connected to that email, and I cannot access...
  10. can I move my copy of Minecraft from my parent's email to my email if it's already been...

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I move my copy of Minecraft from my parent's email to my email if it's already been...: I got Minecraft about 8 years ago and then left it for the last 3 Ish years. I want to get back into it but I don't remember the password and figured I might as well move the copy over to my...