Movies & TV app “add to list” option

Discus and support Movies & TV app “add to list” option in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Xbox support, It would be really cool if you had a “add to list” option on your movies & tv application so that when people search through your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr3Wxdu8xU23, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Dr3Wxdu8xU23
    Dr3Wxdu8xU23 Guest

Dear Xbox support,

It would be really cool if you had a “add to list” option on your movies & tv application so that when people search through your movies to rent they can add that movie to a list so they can watch it later if they wanted to watch a different movie at the
    time.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Xbox movie rental enthusiast

:)

Dr3Wxdu8xU23, Jan 12, 2018
  2. Damigo88
    Damigo88 Guest
    renting a movie and watching it on the surface pro

Ok, go to the Video App, when Xbox Video load scroll to the right and tap Movies Store Title for a more complete list you can continue scrolling for TV store. In case your movie is highlighted in the front page, example This is 40 tap the movie and you will
    see synopsis and options to buy it or rent it

Damigo88, Jan 12, 2018
  3. iZ Wasp
    iZ Wasp Guest
    Does Sling TV have an alternate name for TV provider for the NFL app?

Hey All,

Through the NFL app to utilize fantasy score tracker and game time updates, you can log in through your nfl, yahoo , etc, logins to track scores. The app also has the option to add your red-zone subscription, but you need to log in with your authorized subscriber.
    The app has an incredibly long list of providers. I currently use sling tv for red-zone, but I am unable to find it on the list. Does sling TV use an alternate TV Provider name where my login will work, or is sling tv not currently on this list?

Thanks for your help!

iZ Wasp, Jan 12, 2018
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Why can't I watch my movies offline?

Correct, and just to add a reference point,
    this is covered on this page, here
    . It specifically says:

• Purchases from Movies & TV are not downloaded to your console but are streamed over the Internet to your console or other Movies & TV-compatible devices. For more information, see Microsoft
      Store: Movies & TV
    Now, what you CAN do with that, is sign up for
    Movies Anywhere.
    Then all of your eligible Microsoft Movies & TV content will sync over with Movies Anywhere and then you could use a service that DOES allow you to download and watch the movie offline, though through a very cursory search does not look
    like there is an option on Xbox One? Vudu is a Movies Anywhere app, though I have never used it to see if you can download titles for offline play.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

film e serie tv su xbox[Translation-movies and TV series on xbox]

Hello Albyyy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Here is a
    page
    about Movies and TV. To answer your questions:

1. Any movie you purchase or is available through the app.
    2. No you only need the Microsoft account and the app.
    3. You will be able to watch what is currently running on the Movies & TV app.
    Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Re Australian tv channel catch up apps

7. IRB Win User

Why can't I watch my movies offline?

Correct, and just to add a reference point,
    this is covered on this page, here
    . It specifically says:

• Purchases from Movies & TV are not downloaded to your console but are streamed over the Internet to your console or other Movies & TV-compatible devices. For more information, see Microsoft
      Store: Movies & TV
    Now, what you CAN do with that, is sign up for
    Movies Anywhere.
    Then all of your eligible Microsoft Movies & TV content will sync over with Movies Anywhere and then you could use a service that DOES allow you to download and watch the movie offline, though through a very cursory search does not look
    like there is an option on Xbox One? Vudu is a Movies Anywhere app, though I have never used it to see if you can download titles for offline play.
    Thanks for adding the extra info.

I would point out though that Movies Anywhere is only available in the US.
  8. Damigo88 Win User

renting a movie and watching it on the surface pro

Ok, go to the Video App, when Xbox Video load scroll to the right and tap Movies Store Title for a more complete list you can continue scrolling for TV store. In case your movie is highlighted in the front page, example This is 40 tap the movie and you will
    see synopsis and options to buy it or rent it
Thema:

1. Movies & TV app “add to list” option - Similar Threads - Movies app “add

2. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  3. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  4. Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?: Hello, so am running into an issue and I was wondering if anyone knows of a fix. So I bought a TV series on the Movies & TV app, and it works correctly while streaming it on either my PC or Xbox...
  5. Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?: The Xbox 360 movies and tv app isn't working again... Similar situation that lasted from this past spring all the way into the summer with no one communicating to anyone about the situation. Can...
  6. Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work: I have a xbox one first Gen, and the app says installing but nonething happens a3b895d8-4c05-4bc8-a87b-a1ea20983531
  7. Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...: Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it won't play there. How can I get it to play there? dee65109-8375-4ed2-8a0c-6ef973a04b67
  8. Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App: Hello, I just purchased the season pass for Dead City on my Xbox series x but episode 2 is non existent. I've tried to call Microsoft support only to get the call dropped with no call back or...
  9. 120hz on the xbox movies & tv app?

in XBoX on Windows
    120hz on the xbox movies & tv app?: Greetings all, I scoured the forums for any related context., but found absolutely nothing in regard to my question. So I guess I'll ask myself. I recently purchased a 120hz tv (TCL 6 series) and...
  10. Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?: I still have an Xbox 360 and everytime I try to watch one of the movie apps, it says troubleshooting. I have great internet service also. f09ef27d-306f-4caa-b73c-1b2568d0b225