Movies and TV on XBox Series X

Discus and support Movies and TV on XBox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's acting like I have a dial up connection. Pixelation, lag, disconnection, etc. I have 1Gb fiber connection which tested perfect so that's not the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deviath, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Deviath
    Deviath Guest

It's acting like I have a dial up connection. Pixelation, lag, disconnection, etc. I have 1Gb fiber connection which tested perfect so that's not the case

:)

Deviath, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Epic9Zackattack Win User

VUDU app failing on Xbox since early March

I have the same problem. I have an Xbox series x and we couldn't watch a movie because it kept on timing out and buffering. But when we switched to VUDU on the TV it worked just fine. We would like to watch it on the Xbox series x because our TV doesn't have an upscaler so we can't watch 4k without the Xbox. We lowered the resolution on the Xbox and restarted the Xbox as well but it would still buffer. Then when we went to VUDU on the TV quality no buffering at all.
  3. HaoWang23rpi Win User

Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

it only happens to the Xbox X series + Samsung TV. I have Xbox one and a sony TV as well. I tried Xbox X series + Sony TV and Xbox one + Samsung TV. both work...
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Series S Graphics performances

Well no your best would be 1440p by 120hz if your tv would support that

Most games will only support 1080p depending on the tv

You gotta remember the series s is NOT a 4k console

It only upscales movies and TV shows to 4k not games

If you force it to 4k you will drop frames like crazy

Series x and xbox one xis 4k native at 60 and 30hz

Series s and below are 1440p max with recommended 90hz max
  5. DINSERELLI cmf Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

I've been having the exactl same issue for months series x and lg cx , yet have no issues with my ps5 on the same TV , someone needs to patch something somewhere I had no issues with my xbox one x either , I also get an invalid format screen a lot when using the xbox TV and movie app its all unacceptable and annoying.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

Hello,

Xbox One does not support 4K movies or games.

Xbox One S, supports 4K movies.

Xbox One X
    supports 4K games and movies.

If you have 4K TV I recommend Xbox One X. If you have only Full HD TV, so Xbox One X can switch to Full HD mode. All the more power it can put into games.

There are over 130 games that are for the Xbox One X.
Thema:

1. Movies and TV on XBox Series X - Similar Threads - Movies Series

2. Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV...: Will my Microsoft movie purchases also be available to play on Prime Video and/or Apple TV if those services have the same movie available to buy? I keep seeing post regarding Movies Anywhere and...
  3. How do I fix my Xbox series s from opening movies and tv randomly.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox series s from opening movies and tv randomly.: This problem started happening too me around 4 days ago it kept taking me to the Microsoft store to movies and tv to install it so I installed it thinking it would fix it and it got worse it...
  4. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  5. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  6. Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?: Hello, so am running into an issue and I was wondering if anyone knows of a fix. So I bought a TV series on the Movies & TV app, and it works correctly while streaming it on either my PC or Xbox...
  7. How do I use the xbox series x bluray player to play a movie offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use the xbox series x bluray player to play a movie offline?: How do I use the xbox series x bluray Player to play a movie offline? a6e82c1a-1327-4f1f-a99f-1d3018d9db3a
  8. Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game: Hello, I wanted to suggest that it would be a great idea if we could have the ability to have a youtube video or a series from hbo max play in a small rectangle on top right of the screen for...
  9. Does the Series X console automatically upscale 1080p movie discs to 4k?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Series X console automatically upscale 1080p movie discs to 4k?: I am playing a 1080p Blu-ray movie on my Series X console and I thought it would upscale to 4k, but it is still showing as playing in 1080p. Will the Series X upscale 1080p to 4k?...
  10. Movies & TV app not installing Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app not installing Series S: I've tried removing my account and reinstalling it. Tried rebooting, network is fine. Tried signing into different account to download, nothing. 43c60e10-6a48-46c5-a49b-69bb67673cff