Movies and TV app selection box wont disappear

Discus and support Movies and TV app selection box wont disappear in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I watch a movie or show through this app the selection box for picking play, rewind, etc. doesn't disappear it just stays on the screen. The play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KoR x BdLckKd, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Movies and TV app selection box wont disappear

When I watch a movie or show through this app the selection box for picking play, rewind, etc. doesn't disappear it just stays on the screen. The play buttons and everything go away but the selection box stays there throughout the whole movie.

:)

KoR x BdLckKd, Jun 26, 2016
  2. Now TV

The movie selection on NOW TV is the worst of the bunch.

Alchemist Don, Jun 26, 2016
  3. Ghostdogaln
    Ghostdogaln Guest
    Movie and tv app

Hi Iwas wondering if anyone else is having issues with Movie and TV app?....I rented a movie earlier today and it will let me watch the trailer,but not the movie itself.It keeps giving me an error code 0xc101a3ff...but when I do a search for error codes
    in the support section it tells me there is no such code,before anyone asks yes i tried O instead of 0 and it still isnt showing up. Would appreciate any help with this,oh and I also updated the app and still no go. Thank you

Ghostdogaln, Jun 26, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.

Reset the Xbox 360 Movies & TV app

You can reset the Movies & TV app by removing any related content from your console:

1. From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings and then System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select your primary storage device.
    4. Select Games and Apps.
    5. Find and select any items that refer to "Movies & TV."
    6. Select Delete.
  5. Addison2thousand Win User

Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?

I found another app now how do these apps get on the store?https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/movies-box-free-movies-tv/9p9g8d3hj5dr?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  6. Addison2thousand Win User

Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?

I found another app now how do these apps get on the store?https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/movies-box-free-movies-tv/9p9g8d3hj5dr?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  7. yFoX inSanuS Win User

Problem with streaming in “my videos and tv”

Hello, I'll give you a link with five different ways to solve problems with the app.

link:https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/apps-help/troubleshoot-movies-and-tv-on-xbox-one

I hope I have helped and await your response.

I did a quick search with your specific error and found the following information.

you can uninstall and reinstall the Movies & TV app. Your movie collection will not be removed by following these steps:

To return to the home screen, press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Home.

Scroll to the right and select My games and apps.

Scroll down to Apps and highlight the Movies & TV tile.

Press the Menu button on your controller and select Uninstall.

On the confirmation screen, select Uninstall all.

Restart your console: press the Xbox button to open the guide, scroll down to Settings and select Restart console. Select Yes on the confirmation screen.

After the console restarts, scroll right to the Store area and scroll down and select Browse movies.

On the store page, scroll down and select My Movies & TV.

Select Install to download and install the Movies & TV app.

Let us know if it helps

I hope I helped and I await your response

~ Fox
  8. Lucas Lauer Win User

Buy films digital UHD in the store problem

So something may be wrong with their servers, not on your setup, I'm pretty sure.

You can try to uninstall and then install the Movies & TV app. Your movie collection will not be removed by taking these steps:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Home.

Select My games & apps.

Select Apps, and then highlight the Movies & TV tile.

Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Uninstall.

On the confirmation screen, select Uninstall all.

Restart your console: Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console > Restart.

Once your console has restarted, scroll right to the Store area, and then select Movies & TV.

Select My movies & TV.

Select Install to download and install the Movies & TV app.

Xbox servers are showing as normal but you can report something not working properly to them by clicking on the "Report a service outage" section:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
Thema:

Movies and TV app selection box wont disappear

1. Movies and TV app selection box wont disappear - Similar Threads - Movies app selection

2. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  3. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  4. Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?: Hello, so am running into an issue and I was wondering if anyone knows of a fix. So I bought a TV series on the Movies & TV app, and it works correctly while streaming it on either my PC or Xbox...
  5. Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?: The Xbox 360 movies and tv app isn't working again... Similar situation that lasted from this past spring all the way into the summer with no one communicating to anyone about the situation. Can...
  6. Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work: I have a xbox one first Gen, and the app says installing but nonething happens a3b895d8-4c05-4bc8-a87b-a1ea20983531
  7. Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...: Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it won't play there. How can I get it to play there? dee65109-8375-4ed2-8a0c-6ef973a04b67
  8. Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App: Hello, I just purchased the season pass for Dead City on my Xbox series x but episode 2 is non existent. I've tried to call Microsoft support only to get the call dropped with no call back or...
  9. 120hz on the xbox movies & tv app?

in XBoX on Windows
    120hz on the xbox movies & tv app?: Greetings all, I scoured the forums for any related context., but found absolutely nothing in regard to my question. So I guess I'll ask myself. I recently purchased a 120hz tv (TCL 6 series) and...
  10. Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?: I still have an Xbox 360 and everytime I try to watch one of the movie apps, it says troubleshooting. I have great internet service also. f09ef27d-306f-4caa-b73c-1b2568d0b225