Movies and TV app only shows last eight purchases or rentals

Discus and support Movies and TV app only shows last eight purchases or rentals in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the Xbox One got the latest update (Windows 10) when I go to my collection of movies and TV shows (home) the only thing I see is about the last 8... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KearyWass, Sep 23, 2016.

1. KearyWass
    KearyWass Guest

Since the Xbox One got the latest update (Windows 10) when I go to my collection of movies and TV shows (home) the only thing I see is about the last 8 items I purchased and there is no show more button. Below that is new content which I can purchase (These
    lists allow you to show more). If I do a general search of something I own it will list that I own it but that appears to be the only way I can access the older purchases. Am I missing something on the new organization structure of the app?

:)

KearyWass, Sep 23, 2016
  2. Starship42
    Starship42 Guest
    MS Movies & TV Issue

I am attempting to purchase a movie or TV show through the MS Movies & TV app on Xbox One. Keep getting error codes every time I try to purchase a Rental or Buy a Movie outright. Yet I have no problem purchasing games, add-ons, or anything else at Xbox One
    store.. It's just the MS Movies & TV app that is not allowing me to purchase anything. Any ideas why that might be or what I'm doing wrong?

Starship42, Sep 23, 2016
  3. BlizzNizz
    BlizzNizz Guest
    Can't purchase movies and tv on Xbox one.

Since the new update on the 24th for the Xbox one preview program I haven't been able to purchase any movies or tv on the Xbox one movies and tv app. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it tonight after the new update came out and shows a whole new
    movies and tv app now and it's completely different. I still can't buy any movies or tv shows and I'm getting really irritated. I also tried a whole power restart for my Xbox and it still doesn't work.

BlizzNizz, Sep 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: