Move Original Xbox Save Data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Discus and support Move Original Xbox Save Data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started Ninja Gaiden Black on the 360 with the physical disc and now that it's backwards compatible on Xbox One as well, I would like to continue the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElCazador92, Oct 26, 2017.

1. ElCazador92
    ElCazador92 Guest

I started Ninja Gaiden Black on the 360 with the physical disc and now that it's backwards compatible on Xbox One as well, I would like to continue the game on there. There doesn't seem to be a way to move the save data to the cloud through
    settings. Is there another way to do this, or is this simply not possible with original Xbox titles (I HAVE to start a new save).

:)

ElCazador92, Oct 26, 2017
  2. VanchoSG
    VanchoSG Guest
    Gears Of War 3 Everything Reset

Did you move your save file from the Xbox 360's local hard drive to Cloud Storage? If you want to have all your progress from the 360 version you have to move the save file to Cloud Storage so that the Xbox One version can sync with that data.

Probably you can delete the current save data you have on you Xbox One, then, go to your 360 and move your original save data to Cloud Storage and finally start Gears of War 3 on your Xbox One again, you should see a message and a progress bar saying "Syncing
    Cloud Storage" or something like that.

Hopes this helps! Move Original Xbox Save Data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One :)

VanchoSG, Oct 26, 2017
  3. x30d3
    x30d3 Guest
    Moving xbox classic save files from one 360 to another.

I'm trying to move my xbox classic save game data that's on one 360 to my new xbox 360. I've been able to move all other save game data but the one from my classic xbox game. I've tried the transfer cable and the cloud. Is it even possible to do this?

x30d3, Oct 26, 2017
  4. VanchoSG Win User

Gears Of War 3 Everything Reset

Did you move your save file from the Xbox 360's local hard drive to Cloud Storage? If you want to have all your progress from the 360 version you have to move the save file to Cloud Storage so that the Xbox One version can sync with that data.

Probably you can delete the current save data you have on you Xbox One, then, go to your 360 and move your original save data to Cloud Storage and finally start Gears of War 3 on your Xbox One again, you should see a message and a progress bar saying "Syncing
    Cloud Storage" or something like that.

Hopes this helps! :)
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Soul Calibur 2 HD saves

Hey there Fisk84,

Happy to take a look at this with you, for starters have you successfully moved your save data from the Xbox 360 into the cloud to download on the Xbox One? Also are you using the same profile on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One? Here is a guide that will show
    you how to move the save data from the Xbox 360 into the cloud.
    Copy, move or delete Xbox saved games, profiles, and avatar items

Make sure the save data is in the cloud and let us know how that goes!
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Using data transfer cables

Hi! :D

1. The Data Transfer Kit will transfer content from Original Xbox 360 to Original Xbox 360, or from Original Xbox 360 to Xbox 360 S. :)

2. The data is moved, not copied, so the content will not remain on the source drive.

3. All data will be transferred.

Hope this helps! :)
  7. LtLogicon Win User

Cloud save data from One to 360 w/out Gold

Just to clarify. Are you trying to move save data from Xbox One to Xbox 360?

I don't have Xbox Live Gold and my two saves between Xbox 360 and Xbox One are entirely different.
  8. Coolz TRandom Win User

Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.

Thank you for responding,

will moving all saved data onto the cloud can keep everything saved and can still be seen on my xbox live profile on my xbox one? In other words all my saved progress from the 360 will not be deleted from my xbox live profile after moving the data to the
    cloud and can be able to continue playing the 360 games on my xbox one with the backwards compatibility?

thank you again.
Thema:

1. Move Original Xbox Save Data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Move Original Save

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  5. I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!: After I moved I plugged in the Xbox and signed into my account. I then connected it to the wifi. I try to play a game but it says “the person who bought this needs to sign in”… but I am. When I...
  6. My controller is stuck moving down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is stuck moving down: Whenever my controller turned on its acting as if I were holding down. It's taking me to the bottom of every menu I open instantly. There's nothing wrong with my controller (Elite Series 2)...
  7. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  8. Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI: Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the dashboard and in game. Tried troubleshooting...
  9. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...
  10. Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?: I just got a Series X after using my One S and I’m finding myself really bad at all my favourite games It’s because the stick has moved slightly and so I’m no longer using the same part of my...