Move friend's name on screen from hight left to.....

Discus and support Move friend's name on screen from hight left to..... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't remeber how to move friends name when appeare on hight left of the screen. This a big big problem if the map of the game is in the sane... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LorenzoLaffi, Oct 3, 2020.

1. LorenzoLaffi
    LorenzoLaffi Guest

I don't remeber how to move friends name when appeare on hight left of the screen.

This a big big problem if the map of the game is in the sane position....

Thank you

:)

LorenzoLaffi, Oct 3, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Lorenzo,

As you already have a post answered on this issue. I will be locking this thread. Please keep in mind the

forum guidelines
    when creating posts.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. FrankTV Win User

Keyboard and Mouse in Fortnite on Xbox One.

My friends downloaded this same update and it works and only I have problems with this.

I maybe have hight acceleration and i cant disable this.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Unhide games on Xbox One

It's since they moved the ready to install section from the left hand side there and put it next to the installed section on the top of the screen, as soon as you press LB it just moves to the left. If you press the left thumbstick in and hold it then
    press X your hidden games should show up,
  5. MATT VERDE Win User

Skyrim screen size is too large

go to the game settings and change the hight and width to how large the game screen is, to do this press start go to game options and you should see something that changes the screen size this is for most games because some games do it on their own and other
    games don't
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Recent updates have moved the profile away from the left of the home screen completely you should go up to the top tab and hit the button with the three dashes that looks like where the start button was a place for the Xbox 360 going to settings and you
    may select your profile under about me.

Another way is to go to the friends tab select friends online and scroll down to my profile
Thema:

1. Move friend's name on screen from hight left to..... - Similar Threads - Move friend's name

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  5. I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!: After I moved I plugged in the Xbox and signed into my account. I then connected it to the wifi. I try to play a game but it says “the person who bought this needs to sign in”… but I am. When I...
  6. My controller is stuck moving down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is stuck moving down: Whenever my controller turned on its acting as if I were holding down. It's taking me to the bottom of every menu I open instantly. There's nothing wrong with my controller (Elite Series 2)...
  7. Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move

in XBoX on Windows
    Region Files dissapearing in Minecraft world after faulty move: So a couple of years ago for some reason or another I moved a Minecraft world out of the saves folder, and if I can remember correctly I moved it into another World's folder. Now I want to go back...
  8. Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI: Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the dashboard and in game. Tried troubleshooting...
  9. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...
  10. Purchased a Battlefield 2042 for a friend but its on my xbox how do i move it to his?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Battlefield 2042 for a friend but its on my xbox how do i move it to his?: How can i move a game to someone else xbox? 01a05791-f6ae-482c-961b-74438ffee275