Mouse/Keyboard On Xbox Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Mouse/Keyboard On Xbox Microsoft Edge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Because you can't use your mouse for microsoft edge, I was wondering if you can use the microsoft edge cursor with arrows keys? Also what can I do to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrandonTriplett, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Mouse/Keyboard On Xbox Microsoft Edge

Because you can't use your mouse for microsoft edge, I was wondering if you can use the microsoft edge cursor with arrows keys? Also what can I do to select with my keyboard? I plan on getting one soon but want to make sure it works for school. Thanks
    Mouse/Keyboard On Xbox Microsoft Edge :)

:)

BrandonTriplett, Nov 18, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Mouse does not work on Microsoft Edge

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to use a mouse on the Microsoft Edge app on the Xbox console.

As stated in the article that covers
    mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One
    , A mouse will not work in Microsoft Edge, which already has an on-screen cursor."

Mouse support will only work in ceratin games and apps that provide this feature.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Edge no XOne

Hi Leozinn,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can connect the keyboard and mouse to the console. As to what is able to be done is limited as it is still new. A keyboard will work with Edge, a mouse will not as there is a built in cursor already
    on Edge. Here is a
    support link
    you can look over concerning keyboard and mouse.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. pasqualeeno Win User

How to drag n drop on xbox one on Microsoft edge. I need to drop the correct answers into the correct box

Hi!

Xbox supports USB keyboard and mouse, so try to connect a USB mouse and check if you can drag and drop elements in Microsoft Edge.

Please, let us know :)

Regards
  5. yFoX inSanuS Win User

mouse e telado no xbox one [mouse and screened on xbox one]

Até onde seu sei, o mouse não tem suporte no microsoft edge, mas o teclado funciona normal.

[Translation-As far as your know, the mouse is not supported in microsoft edge, but the keyboard works normal.]
  6. yLeozinn Win User

Microsoft Edge no XOne

Hi Leozinn,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can connect the keyboard and mouse to the console. As to what is able to be done is limited as it is still new. A keyboard will work with Edge, a mouse will not as there is a built in cursor already
    on Edge. Here is a
    support link
    you can look over concerning keyboard and mouse.

Thanks,

Brad
    Mas eu ainda não entendo porque não há como usar o mouse só porque já existe um cursor no Edge, poderia me explicar?

------

[Mod Translation - But I still do not understand why there is no way to use the mouse just because there is already a cursor in the Edge, could you explain?]
Thema:

Mouse/Keyboard On Xbox Microsoft Edge

1. Mouse/Keyboard On Xbox Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard Microsoft

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  7. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  8. The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...: The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a replacement or repair as it is almost new. I would like to talk to an agent 531d6ac0-3349-438d-914d-7dec0049e810
  9. There's no option to change movement speed on Microsoft Roblox to keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There's no option to change movement speed on Microsoft Roblox to keyboard and mouse: Using a windows 11 pc, I downloaded Roblox off the Microsoft store. I'm trying to use shift lock but it is not working. Yes the game IS compatible with shift lock and the option is infact on....
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement: Hello All, I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse and my i key is broken. Instead of purchasing a new keyboard I was hoping to get a replacement i key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you use mouse with xbox one edge browser

2. how to use a mouse with micorsoft edge with xbox

3. mouse keyboard xbox edge

4. key board and mouse for microsoft edge xbox one,
  5. xbox mouse support edge,
  6. how to use mouse on microsoft edge xbox