Mouse ergonomic confort Parando de funcionar por 10s recorrentemente

Discus and support Mouse ergonomic confort Parando de funcionar por 10s recorrentemente in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Olá Pessoal, acabei de comprar um mouse microsoft ergonomic confort e ele fica parando de funcionar aproximadamente de 5 em 5 minutos por... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FelipeRebelatto, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Mouse ergonomic confort Parando de funcionar por 10s recorrentemente

Olá Pessoal, acabei de comprar um mouse microsoft ergonomic confort e ele fica parando de funcionar aproximadamente de 5 em 5 minutos por aproximadamente 10s e depois volta a funcionar.

O que poderia ser ?

:)

FelipeRebelatto, Nov 7, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

where are you using the mouse?

have you installed the mouse software?
  3. CuriousGamer117 Win User

Minecraft no se instala -[Minecraft is not installed]

Pff, sigue sin funcionar, gracias por la ayuda de todas formas

Translate-PFF, still not working, thanks for the help anyway
  4. PedroReboredo Win User

Can't run Forza Horizon 4 on PC

Sim, é verdade que a tua situação é pior. O que é estranho é eles desenvolverem um jogo compatível apenas com Windows 10 e depois o jogo no funcionar por problemas de atualização do próprio Windows. Lololol
  5. onyxishere Win User

Forza Horizon 2 trava e faz barulho(GwG)

Desculpe ouvir isso. Por favor, tente segurar o botão de energia no console por 10 segundos até que ele seja desligado. Se isso não funcionar, você precisará tentar excluir e reinstalar o jogo.

Translation:

Sorry to hear it. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down. If that doesn't work then you'll need to try deleting then reinstalling the game.
  6. DylanAlonso2904 Win User

Xbox one X black screen

Al mio le paso lo mismo, lo feo era que ya había terminado el periodo de garantia, lo tuve que hacer por fuera, le cambiaron el disco duro y con eso volvió a funcionar.
Thema:

1. Mouse ergonomic confort Parando de funcionar por 10s recorrentemente - Similar Threads - Mouse ergonomic confort

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my mouse inverted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my mouse inverted: Hello so the problem that I have is that my mouse is inverted, What I mean by inverted is that when I move up my mouse it moves down and same backwards, Its not just a game problem because here in...
  7. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  8. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  9. The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...: The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a replacement or repair as it is almost new. I would like to talk to an agent 531d6ac0-3349-438d-914d-7dec0049e810
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse key replacement: Hello All, I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Combo Black Keyboard and mouse and my i key is broken. Instead of purchasing a new keyboard I was hoping to get a replacement i key...