Mouse and Touchpad Support

Discus and support Mouse and Touchpad Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Typing this up on my USB keyboard via Xbox One and cannot help but think touchpad support would be real nice. I was looking at some smaller keyboard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maurier, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Maurier
    Maurier Guest

Typing this up on my USB keyboard via Xbox One and cannot help but think touchpad support would be real nice.

I was looking at some smaller keyboard (currently just on a fullsize) and seen some very looking Logitech mini-keyboards with a touchpad on the side. They appear to be designed and marketed for 'Couch Browsing' and I can see a lot of potential for one or
    similar) on the One.

Any plans for this in the future? Seems like it should be a no brainer now.

:)

Maurier, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Mahjong runs poorly

I had this problem, too. If you are using your laptop's touchpad, that may be what is causing this. Mahjong will pause if you swipe the touchpad from the right edge to the left. Go into your Control panel -> Mouse and in the touchpad setting uncheck "enable
    edge swipes".

ThornySpice99, Feb 15, 2014
  3. l3ully
    l3ully Guest
    Keyboard and mouse support

I agree we really need mouse and keyboard support !!!! NOW !!!!

l3ully, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Edwardklove
    Edwardklove Guest

i agreee. i am using a logitech wireless keyboard and it is great but it also has a wireless touchpad and windows 8 support. make use of this on the xbox one and allow for easier navigation on the internet and homescreen. it just makees sense

Edwardklove, Feb 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: