Mouse and Keyboard randomly disconnecting whilst playing on Xbox series s (Fortnite, MW2)

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard randomly disconnecting whilst playing on Xbox series s (Fortnite, MW2) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have never experienced this issue before, but around 2 weeks ago, all of a sudden, whenever I play keyboard and mouse games such as Fortnite or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kr1ish, Jul 23, 2023.

1. Kr1ish
    Kr1ish Guest

Mouse and Keyboard randomly disconnecting whilst playing on Xbox series s (Fortnite, MW2)

I have never experienced this issue before, but around 2 weeks ago, all of a sudden, whenever I play keyboard and mouse games such as Fortnite or Warzone 2, my keyboard and mouse would suddenly disconnect, my character would be walking right with no control. Around 2 seconds later, I would regain control but have an annoying black cursor on my screen that I can’t get rid of. After that, this happens multiple times around every 30 seconds. It’s extremely infuriating as I mostly only play keyboard and mouse, and having issues like this makes it unplayable. I have tested multiple keyboards and Mouses and they all show the same result.

:)

Kr1ish, Jul 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: