Mouse and keyboard on xbox after new policy

Discus and support Mouse and keyboard on xbox after new policy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello so if I plug in a keyboard and mouse on a game call of duty MW3 that allows keyboard and mouse on xsx, I won't be hit with the new error code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrantišekUlrych, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Mouse and keyboard on xbox after new policy

Hello so if I plug in a keyboard and mouse on a game call of duty MW3 that allows keyboard and mouse on xsx, I won't be hit with the new error code thats gonna ban me or I'll be banned because of new policy about 3rd party products ??? Thanks

:)

FrantišekUlrych, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, FrantišekUlrych. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

You shouldn’t have any problems when connecting your mouse and keyboard to the Xbox. (I didn't encounter this message when using my mouse and keyboard)

The policy is mostly applied to controllers, wheels, etc.

If you don’t see the message when connecting your keyboard and mouse, you’re good.

Furthermore, I think you may find helpful this article:

https://www.windowscentral.com/gami...dbye-to-unofficial-accessories-after-november

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

KEYBOARD GENESIS THOR 300

Hello Klaudius,

Sorry to hear about issue with the keyboard. Being the support for keyboard and mouse is still new there will be some that are incompatible with the Xbox. You can check out the

keyboard and mouse support
    see if it helps any. Ultimately though, all mouse and keyboard will be a third party device. Over time I think it will be more accessible for more and more keyboards.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Metalratex Win User
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Mouse and Keyboard makes controllers obsolete

I don't think it will kill the controller, I know many PC gamers that use control pads of some discription. I'll make a more reasoned assessment once I have had the chance to use one, as to whether they give an advantage or not. You can read about the offical
    keyboard and mouse here
    hori keyboard and mouse
    hori keyboard and mouse
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Edge no XOne

Hi Leozinn,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You can connect the keyboard and mouse to the console. As to what is able to be done is limited as it is still new. A keyboard will work with Edge, a mouse will not as there is a built in cursor already
    on Edge. Here is a
    support link
    you can look over concerning keyboard and mouse.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Mouse and keyboard on xbox after new policy - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard policy

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  7. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  8. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  9. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  10. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...