Mouse and keyboard on Siege console

Discus and support Mouse and keyboard on Siege console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m sick of this mouse and keyboard problem on Siege console, it’s become a joke at this point it’s been how many years, and it just keeps getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kealeyyoung, Jan 17, 2022.

1. kealeyyoung
    kealeyyoung Guest

I’m sick of this mouse and keyboard problem on Siege console, it’s become a joke at this point it’s been how many years, and it just keeps getting worse and worse, I would say nearly the whole siege console community are mnk users, and us controller players trying to compete is such nonsense for us, it’s making the game bad to play.

:)

kealeyyoung, Jan 17, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Rainbow six siege

If you want to use a keyboard and mouse on Rainbow Six Siege, then you can either purchase the PC version of the game or contact Ubisoft and ask them to include mouse and keyboard support in the console versions.
  3. Nrxb Win User

Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege on Xbox one

No you can not use keyboard and mouse on Xbox One Rainbow Six siege. I strongly advise you not to buy any adapter and play Keyboard and Mouse as it is considered as cheating.
  4. ProDefault Win User

Mouse

Some games do not support mouse and keyboard such as rainbow six siege
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Can I play Rainbow six siege with keyboard and mouse in 2023? And if so how?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Yes, you can play Rainbow Six Siege with a keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X/S.

Connect your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox Series X/S console. You can connect them directly to the console's USB ports or use a USB hub if you need more ports.

Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, start up Rainbow Six Siege on your Xbox Series X/S.

In the game's main menu, navigate to the Options menu.

From the Options menu, select the Controls tab.

From the Controls tab, select the Controller Type option.

Change the Controller Type to Mouse and Keyboard.

Customize your keyboard and mouse settings to your liking.
  6. s33r Win User

Rainbow six mnk

1st question is when will we be allowed to use mouse n keyboard on console r6

2nd question can you enable mouse and keyboard for custom games like local game
    Here's a list of games that currently support keyboard and mouse - https://www.trueachievements.com/keyboard-and-mouse-support/games

Unfortunately R6: Siege is not on that list and it's not something you can just turn on and it's something that requires support from the game itself for it to work on the Xbox
Thema:

1. Mouse and keyboard on Siege console - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard Siege

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  7. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  8. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  9. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  10. Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?: Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play? if not are there any plans to make it happen? because there is no point in making people play their favorite games...