Mouse and Keyboard in the Xbox application in Windows 10. Distant reality?

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard in the Xbox application in Windows 10. Distant reality? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been thinking about launching Red Dead Redemption 2 in late October, and how to play such a game with a mouse-keyboard experience would be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DubaGames, Sep 23, 2018.

1. DubaGames
    DubaGames Guest

:)

DubaGames, Sep 23, 2018
  2. WyldeStylez
    WyldeStylez Guest
    Keyboard support on Xbox one, without mouse support

OK so we are supposed to be able to use windows 10 applications and we are supposed to be able to a keyboard, Their are sortcuts for narrator. My question is what can you do with windows 10 apps on Xbox without a mouse. Using edge is a nightmare on Xbox
    compared to PC they are using the same OS, What is the point the majority of apps a website in a browser window with a ad that traps the cursor so your stuck,

where is keyboard support in devices and accessories

WyldeStylez, Sep 23, 2018
  3. eric4211
    eric4211 Guest
    Xbox360 controller keyboard software needed for windows 10.

Request 360 controller Software driver Windows 10.

Xbox 360 controller and chat pad support in windows 10 and Xbox app for win 10. Driver for keyboard, and mouse pointer from game pad to work in windows 10. Include Wired and Wireless drivers. Documentation, Software on / off Power switch super helpful. Check
    box to turn on / off keyboard and mouse emulation.

I would like to use Windows 10 and the Xbox App to play games on the big screen TV. I have a home theater PC connected to the tv.

The Xbox 360 controller works on PC with Xbox App. The keyboard and headphones do not.

It would be most useful to have full windows support for the Xbox 360 controller keyboard.

I could browse the internet using 360 keyboard and Cortana with headset microphone.

I would like to type in Wordpad, and Edge web browser.

Full mouse and key board support.

Sell 360 pc controller dongle again, or verify if the new dongle stick works with 360 controller keyboard.

Support wired and wireless again in Windows 10.

Request written on 2 of March 2017. Ticket number1376801419.

eric4211, Sep 23, 2018
  4. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest

JhonSnow777, Sep 23, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: