Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work

Discus and support Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve gone to the website on different devices to log in but they don’t work. I’ve tried to enter the month in the date of birth section for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by battledroid942, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work

I’ve gone to the website on different devices to log in but they don’t work. I’ve tried to enter the month in the date of birth section for registration but any time I type in it it won’t work. Is there a way to get around this glitch on the website or am I stuck from being able to sign up and redeem my codes for points?

:)

battledroid942, Nov 9, 2023
  2. II J0SEPH X II Win User

Has Major Nelson forced a complete backdown from Microsoft?

Still not convinced that Major Nelson is trying to bring Xbox One down from the inside?

Mountain Dew® and Doritos® Brands Will Offer THOUSANDS of Microsoft Xbox One Systems through Biggest Gaming Promotion in Brand History

Promotion Kicks off in Fall 2013; Register for Updates Today at
    www.DEWandDORITOS.com

PURCHASE, N.Y. and PLANO, TEXAS, June 10, 2013 – Gaming fans in the U.S. will soon be able to experience the next level of play thanks to the biggest gaming promotion in Mountain Dew and Doritos brand history.

This fall, celebrating a new generation of gaming, the Mountain Dew and Doritos brands will give fans the opportunity to get their hands on THOUSANDS of Xbox One consoles, the all-in-one gaming and entertainment system.

To get started, gaming enthusiasts can sign up now at DEWandDORITOS.com for updates.

“The Mountain Dew and Doritos brands are going to reward gamers in the biggest way possible this year with a variety of opportunities to get their hands on the new Xbox One,” said
    Larry “Major Nelson” Hryb. “We’ll be sharing more details throughout the summer, but rest assured that DEW and Doritos are creating something that is truly befitting of our epic new generation hardware.”

Join the conversation on Twitter @mtn_dew and @Doritos #DEWDORITOSXBOX.
  3. onyxishere Win User

DAY ONE ACHEIVEMENT

If you got your console through the Doritos/Mountain Dew offer then you'll need to check their promotion T&C's to ensure they promised a Day One console.
  4. Cruz One Win User

Dew site not working HELP

Try going here rankupxp.com its part of mountain dew and Doritos
  5. Mr Durva Win User

Do you have what it takes?

could be lots of mountain dew and doritos but this thread is just full of lols
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

How are you getting ready for halo 4?

i'm preparing by taking a week and a half vacation from work and stocking up on mountain dew, doritos chips and beef jerky.
Thema:

Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work

1. Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work - Similar Threads - Mountain Dew Rockstar

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS: Please respond. I am trying to cancel Google apps Mountain c7e4fc9e-dc0f-4616-a98b-8893ad345395
  4. Mountain Dew Gaming Promotion

in XBoX on Windows
    Mountain Dew Gaming Promotion: I bought 2 bottles of the mountain dew code red with the halo/doom promotion but neither had a code in the cap. Does that product only advertise or should it have been there?...
  5. "Wolf Mountain" pack, does not download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Wolf Mountain" pack, does not download: I bought the "Wolf Mountain" pack, digital version, after selecting the DLC mission, I click on the respective pack tab and it doesn't open, it asks for the password again and says that I already...
  6. Mountain Base freeze on turn on gas valve room with lamp on the floor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mountain Base freeze on turn on gas valve room with lamp on the floor: I'm on Xbox Series X playing through the Tombraider Definitive when I climb over to the room with the gas valve when I use the axe to turn the screen just froze with the game loading for more than...
  7. FH3 Blizzard Mountain in 2022 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 Blizzard Mountain in 2022 ?: Hi ! I got FH3 recently and when I see the DLC Blizzard Mountain, I intantly loved it, but I bought the game alone, so I don't have any DLC, and since they are delisted from the store, I can't...
  8. No Mountain Dew Comaro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Mountain Dew Comaro: I was given a code to a Mountain Dew edition comaro in forza 5.I put it in and it worked but I never got the car.some one please help me. d0688aa1-8f92-4850-b290-448b1faa786b
  9. mountain dew every2minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mountain dew every2minutes: I bought a code for a car the code says it was used already for a camero with a mountain dew paint scheme please send me a code that works please 6c2c53b2-acc7-4d9b-99bf-08a288bb7628
  10. Won An Xbox From Mountain Dew UK, Console Is Super Squeaky & Can't Register For Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won An Xbox From Mountain Dew UK, Console Is Super Squeaky & Can't Register For Repair: Hello All, This one is a bit complicated im afraid, i managed to win an Xbox One from a competition run by Mountain Dew UK, all has been fine until this month where the once sort of quiet...