Mountain Base freeze on turn on gas valve room with lamp on the floor

Discus and support Mountain Base freeze on turn on gas valve room with lamp on the floor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on Xbox Series X playing through the Tombraider Definitive when I climb over to the room with the gas valve when I use the axe to turn the screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ladziWP7, Dec 16, 2022.

1. ladziWP7
    ladziWP7 Guest

I'm on Xbox Series X playing through the Tombraider Definitive when I climb over to the room with the gas valve when I use the axe to turn the screen just froze with the game loading for more than 2 hours. I've restart the check point but every time turning the gas valve the game freeze.

Thanks

:)

ladziWP7, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LadziWP7, does this only happen with Tombraider Definitive Edition or with other games as well?

Have you tried any procedure on the console such as clearing the cache or resetting the console while keeping games and Apps, if you haven't tried it yet, follow the procedures below.

Another thing that can help, you are playing on a Xbox Series X, is try to remove games from quick resume, after this try the procedures below.

The first is a cache clear:

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. ianbann82 Win User

Clan Wars: Trailer Trashing help

this isnt much help but i arrived at night got both objectives ticked off then just turn gas valves and shoot them had no problems with this mission sorry : (
  4. Falkon(2) Win User

Popping sound coming from TV speakers after I shut off my console.

I have an issue with my subwoofer making a little thump when I turn the lamp in that room off. I thought it may have been cable interference but apparently it's the electrical circuitry.
  5. iFatSnatch69 Win User

What do you collect in fallout?

The bottles of pop that glow in the dark. Like have 10s of lava lamps in your room
  6. Waykam Win User

Out Classed …

There are lots of mages at the Mage College (on the right hand side of the map towards the top, near the mountains) that offer training in magic. If you wait (using the back button) till the early hours of the morning and enter the door on the right hand
    side of the central courtyard (I think it's called the Hall of Attainment) there is usually 5-7 mages sleeping in various rooms on the 2 floors. There's also alchemy and enchanting facilities on the second floor as well as ingredients and soul gems you can
    take without stealing (they are in the rooms with the facilities, it will be stealing if you take any items from bedrooms).
Thema:

1. Mountain Base freeze on turn on gas valve room with lamp on the floor - Similar Threads - Mountain Base freeze

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS: Please respond. I am trying to cancel Google apps Mountain c7e4fc9e-dc0f-4616-a98b-8893ad345395
  4. Mountain Dew Gaming Promotion

in XBoX on Windows
    Mountain Dew Gaming Promotion: I bought 2 bottles of the mountain dew code red with the halo/doom promotion but neither had a code in the cap. Does that product only advertise or should it have been there?...
  5. Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work: I’ve gone to the website on different devices to log in but they don’t work. I’ve tried to enter the month in the date of birth section for registration but any time I type in it it won’t work. Is...
  6. "Wolf Mountain" pack, does not download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Wolf Mountain" pack, does not download: I bought the "Wolf Mountain" pack, digital version, after selecting the DLC mission, I click on the respective pack tab and it doesn't open, it asks for the password again and says that I already...
  7. FH3 Blizzard Mountain in 2022 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 Blizzard Mountain in 2022 ?: Hi ! I got FH3 recently and when I see the DLC Blizzard Mountain, I intantly loved it, but I bought the game alone, so I don't have any DLC, and since they are delisted from the store, I can't...
  8. Blizzard Mountain on Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blizzard Mountain on Forza Horizon 3: Hi there, Is there ANYWAY I can get Blizzard Mountain on FH3? On PC I've tried the Youtube tutorials but no luck... Happy to pay for it if thats an option too. Thanks, Julian...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion price listing issue in-game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansion price listing issue in-game: I was recently playing Forza Horizon 3 and noticed that the in-game pricing listing for expansion passes are "free" even though the expansions themselves appear to be unavailable. I was hoping...
  10. Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Turtle Mountain/United Communications: Xbox live enforcement action: Turtle Mountain/United Communications (ISPs): Xbox live enforcement action Have you removed then added your account back? This could refresh it. 701e2e7f-1fc0-46d1-a30b-4e5032724ee2