Motorola/Netopia: DHCP Reservation

Discus and support Motorola/Netopia: DHCP Reservation in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): DHCP Reservation Yes Microsoft technician resolved my issue. He was patient understanding and courteous he know... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, May 28, 2015.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): DHCP Reservation
    Yes Microsoft technician resolved my issue. He was patient understanding and courteous he know exactly what he was doing and I am very satisfied with his support and the issue was resolved Thank You Microsoft for taking the time to resolve my issue and sorry
    for all the calls trying to get it taken care of

Thank you doug sipsy loyal gamer aka Gen patton *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

P.s I hope I'm replying to the right department and two thumbs up for the representative that helped me

Microsoft better keep him as a representative he is a very good asset to the company

:)

XB1R Hades, May 28, 2015
  2. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.100.1
    • Login Username - admin
    • Login Password - motorola

DHCP Reservation

*This device does not support this option*

XBR Dionysus, May 28, 2015
  3. XBR Dionysus
    XBR Dionysus Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.100.1
    • Login Username - admin
    • Login Password - motorola

DHCP Reservation

*This device does not support this option*

XBR Dionysus, May 28, 2015
  4. GEN PATT0N
    GEN PATT0N Guest

Yes Microsoft technician resolved my issue. He was patient understanding and courteous he know exactly what he was doing and I am very satisfied with his support and the issue was resolved Thank You Microsoft for taking the time to resolve my issue and sorry
    for all the calls trying to get it taken care of

Thank you doug sipsy loyal gamer aka Gen patton *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

P.s I hope I'm replying to the right department and two thumbs up for the representative that helped me

Microsoft better keep him as a representative he is a very good asset to the company

GEN PATT0N, Sep 10, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: