Motocross Madness -- Game Cannot Connect To "Bike Club" After Buying Trick Jam ...

Discus and support Motocross Madness -- Game Cannot Connect To "Bike Club" After Buying Trick Jam ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded this game because it is one of the free games for this month... After a week of playing it, I decided I liked it enough to buy the Trick... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoePerryman Jr, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Motocross Madness -- Game Cannot Connect To "Bike Club" After Buying Trick Jam ...

I downloaded this game because it is one of the free games for this month...

After a week of playing it, I decided I liked it enough to buy the Trick Jam Add-On (for $5)...

After installing Trick Jam, the game keeps saying it is unable to connect to the Bike Club server (?)...

It is the same message that appears if you try to play the game while not connected to the internet...

I noticed that if I delete the add-on, it is able to connect to the Bike Club,

but I'm not sure if it updates the bike club with the new rider info or not...

Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this...?

Or would all of my friends have to have Trick Jam for the Bike Club to work with it...?

:)

JoePerryman Jr, Aug 8, 2014
  2. Xtramalt
    Xtramalt Guest

This game was at E3 but wasn't featured in Microsoft's press conference.

Anyone here play the old PC game?

Could be a bit of a laugh, unsure if it has regular multiplayer as it mentions "async multiplayer".

“Avatar Motocross Madness” (Bongfish GmbH, Microsoft Studios).
    The classic motocross (MX) series returns in “Avatar Motocross Madness.” Engage in intense MX racing, exploration and social competition. Fly over huge jumps and perform insane tricks in extreme off-road races, competing with your friends in the Bike Club async
    social network. Challenge your friends’ times, beat their scores and race against their ghosts to stay at the top of your club. Then take your bike to explore three vast environments: freestyle riding, collecting special items and discovering hidden secrets.
    “Avatar Motocross Madness” brings back all the fun and excitement of the original series in a whole new way.

Xtramalt, Aug 8, 2014
  3. Mario Kart type game on the Xbox One?

Motocross Madness was delisted without a warning or announcement why. It's a shame...

Lazy with Style, Aug 8, 2014
  4. Motocross Madness -- Game Cannot Connect To "Bike Club" After Buying Trick Jam ...

DangerousBard, Aug 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Motocross Madness -- Game Cannot Connect To "Bike Club" After Buying Trick Jam ...