Mothership Zeta DLC glitch. Stuck & need help

Discus and support Mothership Zeta DLC glitch. Stuck & need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm going through MZ & I'm almost at the end, on the "This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough.." quest. Sally is supposed to open the first two locked doors by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeRoJeZuS, Jun 16, 2015.

1. ZeRoJeZuS
    ZeRoJeZuS Guest

I'm going through MZ & I'm almost at the end, on the "This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough.." quest. Sally is supposed to open the first two locked doors by climbing through a vent.

I activated the teleporter that brings Sally through to the room, she went through the vent & opened the first door. Now I'm in the second room (the one with circular glass floor) & she just stands on the glass floor in the middle of the room & won't budge.
    She's supposed to crawl in the vent, open the door & a hologram of an alien is supposed to appear on the glass floor (or so I've read).

I've tried reloading multiple times, I've tried pushing her towards the door, I even pushed her all the way back to the teleporter where we both went back to the Engineering Core. Nothing. She always runs into the room & goes back to the same spot.

Is this a game breaking glitch? Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks in advance

:)

ZeRoJeZuS, Jun 16, 2015
  2. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest
    deal on fallout3 dlc on the dash

Well I guess this is the part where I buy the Mothership Zeta DLC now...

CrazyMvM94, Jun 16, 2015
  3. CrazyMvM94
    CrazyMvM94 Guest
    Are they ever going to drop F3 DLC price

I think I'm going back to play Fallout 3 just for the Mothership Zeta DLC...

CrazyMvM94, Jun 16, 2015
  4. CrazyMvM94 Win User

deal on fallout3 dlc on the dash

Well I guess this is the part where I buy the Mothership Zeta DLC now...
  5. CrazyMvM94 Win User

Are they ever going to drop F3 DLC price

I think I'm going back to play Fallout 3 just for the Mothership Zeta DLC...
  6. xXBOXxOne Win User

360-Are there any rare titles?

It only had 5 DLC, Broken Steele, The Pitt, Operation Anchorage, Point Lookout, an my favorite Mothership Zeta!!
  7. BluntHybrid Win User

About To Start Fallout New Vegas

I preferred FO3 as well, though it glitched in Mothership Zeta, so now I can't get out. The only reason I stopped playing. :(
  8. DeathViaSuicide Win User

Xbox Freezes When i Play Skyrim [ HELP ]

Happens to me playing Skyrim and sometmes Fallout 3/NV. Craziest thing in Fallout 3 that happened to me was while I was in Mothership Zeta and had the Drone Cannon Ex-B, went to the room where you can spawn infinite enemies. Soon as I walk through the door
    my gun turns into a blue block, everything from the Mothership Zeta DLC had no pictures and the guns, when equipped, would shoot out giant spinning exclamation points, which was hilarious when they stuck into enemies. Still, crazy things man.
Thema:

1. Mothership Zeta DLC glitch. Stuck & need help - Similar Threads - Mothership Zeta DLC

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. Gamesharing DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamesharing DLC: My girlfriend and I are playing fallout 4. I have game pass and i game share with her. She is able to play fallout 4 but we realized i have all the Ultimate Game Pass Exclusive DLC however she...
  7. Fallout 3 Xbox One Mothership Zeta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Xbox One Mothership Zeta: Hello. I am having issues with Mothership Zeta. It isn't installing. It's stuck on the "installing..." even when it's at 100%. I am using the disc version of the Game Of The Year Edition of...
  8. Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta: I have downloaded the Mothership Zeta dlc for fallout 3 on my Xbox 360 and it isn't showing up in the downloads on the main menu. I checked the memory files and it says I have it downloaded. I f...
  9. Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Mothership Zeta Backwards Compatible Issue: Im having an issue with Mothership Zeta of goty edition of Fallout 3, missing from the game completely but installed in my Games & apps, I have tried uninstalling the dlc and game multiple times,...
  10. Missing addon fallout 3 Zeta Mothership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing addon fallout 3 Zeta Mothership: Ok im having some trouble with the marketplace a few years ago I bought the Mothership Zeta Addon for fallout 3 and quite recently since about a year ago I cant redownload it because it seems my...