Most Recent Update (Alpha) Is it just my Xbox One or did others also not fair well…

Discus and support Most Recent Update (Alpha) Is it just my Xbox One or did others also not fair well… in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After recent the update I’ll randomly be told I have to be on the internet to access apps even if I’m simultaneously in a multiplayer match, sometimes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Level-Permission-112, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Most Recent Update (Alpha) Is it just my Xbox One or did others also not fair well…

After recent the update I’ll randomly be told I have to be on the internet to access apps even if I’m simultaneously in a multiplayer match, sometimes settings or the store won’t even open for a handful of different error codes I originally had to hard reset just to get back online when the automatic update repeatedly failed, it’s extremely unpredictable and but has been repeating this actions for a just few days now

I can’t even open the insider app

Anyone else have these issues or is it most likely the fact my consoles been in daily use for what’s nearing a decade

submitted by /u/Level-Permission-112
    [link] [comments]

/u/Level-Permission-112, Sep 2, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Most Recent Update (Alpha) Is it just my Xbox One or did others also not fair well…