Most recent achievement keeps being marked as unseen

Discus and support Most recent achievement keeps being marked as unseen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So in the guide my most recent achievement keeps showing up as unseen. 2nd time reporting it on the console now. submitted by /u/Hayvock [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hayvock, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/Hayvock
    /u/Hayvock Guest

So in the guide my most recent achievement keeps showing up as unseen. 2nd time reporting it on the console now.

submitted by /u/Hayvock
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hayvock, Jun 14, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Rocket League - Achievement - Far, Far Away...

Hi sCoRpTanK,

I have had this happen with a few other games in the past (SAO: Fatal Bullet being most recent) and you could try getting another achievement in game and seeing if it has a knock on effect, that has worked for me in the past. It is frustrating but it does
    happen and no doubt you may just have to walk away from that achievement for the time being and just keep enjoying the game.
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!

You can get the achievement by restarting the story. Once you can see the body piles marked on the map and the hacker has told you to burn the bodies, start going back to the marked locations. Most will no longer have a body pile where the mark is, but if
    you keep looking, some of the locations will have the body piles. Just burn them and you will get the achievement. This worked for me and I have the achievement. My problem is with another DLC, Fallen Angle, where you have to destroy phones. I destroyed them
    all but the achievement will not pop.
  4. Glu10Free Win User

What arcade games is everyone purchasing lately?

Most recently I've purchased Deadlight (okay), Dust: An Elysian Tail (amazing), and Mark of the Ninja (amazing).
  5. MindedThunder81 Win User

I hit 100K gamerscore

Congrats on 100k! Most of my friends that hunt achievements usually mark every 10k as a milestone, but 50k seems reasonable to shoot for too.
  6. Grimysoul Win User

games not showing up in the achievement list

Achievements are unlocking and are being shown in recent achievements but the game itself is missing from the achievement list
Thema:

1. Most recent achievement keeps being marked as unseen - Similar Threads - recent achievement keeps

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  4. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...
  5. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  6. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  7. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  8. Recent Achievements list lagging on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Achievements list lagging on Series X: So, as I'm popping achievements, I am finding that my "Recent Achievements" list is showing achievements that were about 50-60 achievements ago. Now, I am actually popping the achievements. They...
  9. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...
  10. Recent achievements not showing up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent achievements not showing up?: None of my recent achievements are showing on my profile except ones from months ago....please help 208b2d3f-1985-4f9c-b55d-ee933b8a77e2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox keeps recent achievements