Most of my games are not appearing on the games and apps tab

Discus and support Most of my games are not appearing on the games and apps tab in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I believe I have around 40 to 50 games on my Xbox but when ever I go to their only 30 show up and I can still play the ones that aren't showing up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mix1the1first, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Most of my games are not appearing on the games and apps tab

I believe I have around 40 to 50 games on my Xbox but when ever I go to their only 30 show up and I can still play the ones that aren't showing up

submitted by /u/Mix1the1first
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mix1the1first, Nov 24, 2023
  2. TheManFish62904 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 will not update.

*Also Forza Horizon 3 doesn't appear in the "updates" tab in my games and apps.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Games missing

once you've entered the code and the game registers to your account, your games would appear in the my games and apps tab.
  4. Hassan Singer Win User

Got a new Xbox One today, some Games with Gold downloads missing

Have you guys gone into the My Games and Apps and in the games tab, went all the way to the Marketplace button, and waited there for a few secs, usually all the games that you own will appear in a window before the Marketplace button in the Games Tab of
    My Games and Apps. Its weird I know XD
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Fifa14

Hey there OvalPlains.

Does it not appear in your "my games and apps" tab? On the console?

Let us know,

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. Georges C. Win User

Why isnt my gold game that I had installed from gold not appearing in my owned games

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Zden, games that are given in Live Gold should appear in the Gold games tab of the Library.

Go to your Xbox menu, then my Games and Apps' Library, and go to the Games with Gold tab.
Thema:

Most of my games are not appearing on the games and apps tab

1. Most of my games are not appearing on the games and apps tab - Similar Threads - games are appearing

2. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  3. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  4. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  5. Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Social Tab not appearing in Xbox Game Bar: I've used Xbox Game Bar many of times in the past to join Xbox parties and send messages, however today when I loaded up Xbox Game Bar to do just that, the Xbox Social tab had just simply vanished...
  6. Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?: Got a new 4kuhd monitor for my series s but I think there's an upscaling issue or something since smaller hud text elements appear slightly fuzzy. For example on the Xbox home screen smaller text...
  7. The Non-Dismissible Notification in Game Bar That Appears When Xbox App Is Not Installed on...

in XboX Insiders
    The Non-Dismissible Notification in Game Bar That Appears When Xbox App Is Not Installed on...: Social widget displays a message reads "Install the Xbox app to get the latest widget updates" at the top of friends list, taking up a considerable amount of the already tight space. The situation...
  8. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear: When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db
  9. Notifications and invitations do not appear in the game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notifications and invitations do not appear in the game bar: Notifications and invitations do not appear in the game bar. When I extend an invitation to a friend, he calmly accepts it and we can play in my saved game; however, when he extends an invitation...
  10. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...