Most definitely over 30 ......with a gaming wife

Discus and support Most definitely over 30 ......with a gaming wife in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ..........and a shiny new XBOX one! and brand new to Xbox live! A long time online PC gamer in such games as LOTRO and others, Beta tester for Elder... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PDGAJG, Jan 8, 2014.

1. PDGAJG
    PDGAJG Guest

..........and a shiny new XBOX one!

and brand new to Xbox live! A long time online PC gamer in such games as LOTRO and others, Beta tester for Elder Scrolls Online which is going in to fun.

So we are looking for a nice easy going clan. Hope to see you online and in-game soon.

:)

PDGAJG, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    OaD Gaming A Over 30 clan

When you get time stop buy www.oadgamingclan.com we are a small clan with just over 200 hundred members.it's a over 30 clan but if you are close to it we let you in the door. also we are a xbox clan stop buy give us a look...Thank's

Up1nSpace, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    OaD Gaming A Over 30 clan

Sorry about that it's www.oadgaming.com I see that you found us anyways hope you are enjoying your stay....

Up1nSpace, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Most definitely over 30 ......with a gaming wife

Hiya...We are not a clan but a friendly community for gamers over 30..We have gamers from all platforms and all games and quite a few female gamers too (myself included)..Pop on over to OldGamerz and check us out.....No obligation..Hope to see you and the
    good lady on OldGamerz..

RustyOldBlades, Jan 11, 2014
  5. RustyOldBlades Win User

Hiya...We are not a clan but a friendly community for gamers over 30..We have gamers from all platforms and all games and quite a few female gamers too (myself included)..Pop on over to OldGamerz and check us out.....No obligation..Hope to see you and the
    good lady on OldGamerz..
  6. Tynfoylaat Win User

A Club For Those Over 30 and Mature Gamers

Sounds good. Definitely over 30.
  7. Guerrero Ultimo Win User

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE 2!!!

It looked awesome. Definitely a game that I could get my wife to play a lot of. Definite purchase.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

2 xbox ones same network games that work in party

@ Scotty,

I've played those games with the wife running from the same connection so they definitely work.

I'm wired and my wife is wireless as well

We are with BT.
  9. H1GH D3FF Win User

How do I get faster?

Most of the people I associate with are over the age of 30. Many of us have been into video games since Atari.
Thema:

1. Most definitely over 30 ......with a gaming wife - Similar Threads - definitely gaming wife

2. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  3. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  4. My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.: Not much left to be said. I own the game and the store offers me to buy it again. Xbox app does recognize that I own it, I even see the achievements, can't install for there, because that is buggy...
  5. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  6. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition keeps on crashing back to Xbox home page when I load my saved game. It will go to the loading screen but then after a few seconds crash. How do i fix this?? I’m 47%...
  7. Error 0x80073cf4, i definitely have enough space but i can't seem to download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80073cf4, i definitely have enough space but i can't seem to download a game: Hi, so i recently bought a 1tb storage device for my pc, i've formatted it, selected it as default download location, everything. however, when trying to install sea of thieves, which i have more...
  8. I Purchsed a game Shadow of War Definitive Edition no expansions was loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchsed a game Shadow of War Definitive Edition no expansions was loaded: Shadow of war was purchased along with Xbox X this is my first gaming system that I didn't. Have to build. Started up the everything was great after downloading Shadow of war no expansions was...
  9. cant install AOE II Definitive Editon on PC game pass. i get error: 0x80070002.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant install AOE II Definitive Editon on PC game pass. i get error: 0x80070002.: ive uninstalled the xbox pc apps, gone though the recommended steps on this site.. this is frustrating. all other games install fine. 5e1c7a5c-b110-465f-83d6-7858afc207cf
  10. Saved games vanishing then reappearing Age of Empires II Definitive Edition on Game Pass App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved games vanishing then reappearing Age of Empires II Definitive Edition on Game Pass App: This problem has been happening for almost a week now. My saved games for AoE II Definitive Edition on Game Pass are vanishing and reappearing then vanishing again. It's making it impossible to...