MoS looking for more members we are 1st in our platinum league and running amoke

Discus and support MoS looking for more members we are 1st in our platinum league and running amoke in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if you want to join a active clan of of 40+ membera we have guys and gals ...uk usa and pikeys lol all are welcome...must have a mic and be up for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PPS OUTLAW, Jan 5, 2014.

1. PPS OUTLAW
    PPS OUTLAW Guest

MoS looking for more members we are 1st in our platinum league and running amoke

if you want to join a active clan of of 40+ membera we have guys and gals ...uk usa and pikeys lol all are welcome...must have a mic and be up for a laugh... we are active it platinum laegue ...and need more players we hold 8 nodes in our current campaign
    with over 400cp with the second place clan on 285 we like to win ...do you ...msg me on xbox live my gamer tag is OUTLAW BLNK

:)

PPS OUTLAW, Jan 5, 2014
  2. PPS OUTLAW
    PPS OUTLAW Guest
    MoS Recruiting ..........xbox360 ghosts

hi all we are looking for new members for our clan MoS has been running for 7 years and previously won number 1 in the eu rainbox vegas2 , we are made of male and female members aged between 18 and 50 we have over40 members we do play many games but just
    now are focusing on the clan leagues in order to get the red body count gear in ghosts... we have won one platinum league and the next one starts tomo! we have brits irish and american clan members... all we ask is you have a mic and dedicate to the cause...
    with us you will have friends for life we are always game for a laugh n joke... msg me on xbox live before your too late!

PPS OUTLAW, Jan 5, 2014
  3. PPS OUTLAW
    PPS OUTLAW Guest
    MoS XBox360 clan for c.o.d ghosts we want you!!!

hi all ...OUTLAW BLNK here again ...we have had a good response in the past from here for new members ...well were back and back in a platinum league kicking *** we would however still like more members we are up to 43 members and we are in our second clan
    platinum league so only another 2 and we will have all the body count gear... we will be putting the best 4 clan members unto the diamond league too... we ask that during clan wars you commit to the cause and have a mic as communication is key... we do play
    lots of games and have a few 100% game achievment hunters so in mos you will have plenty of gamers to play with and lots of games to hang out on ...we are a 7 year old clan with a age range of 18 to 50 male and female uk and usa and ireland so all welcome
    to join just msg me on xbox live dont just play xbox be the best on xbox lol

PPS OUTLAW, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: