Mortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and...

Discus and support Mortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried on both my Xbox Series X consoles, both on Alpha Skip Ahead ring, both have a 1TB Seagate storage expansion. I tried my account. I tried my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RussianBostwick, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Mortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and...

I tried on both my Xbox Series X consoles, both on Alpha Skip Ahead ring, both have a 1TB Seagate storage expansion. I tried my account. I tried my brother's account. I took a console to a friend's house to try their Wi-Fi, I tried plugging in with a shielded Cat.8 ethernet cable, I tried formatting the seagate drives, deleting everything possible on internal storage, and then factory resetting, and same result. right at the end of syncing save game, to where its loading the title screens, my xboxes power light goes dark, blinks twice, the sound signal stutters in repeat and the console just reboots.

these 2 games were literallly just working a few days ago.

also what gives man? on my account, the infinitely updating MSN Maps is back, but it doesnt do it on my bros account.. and he is in alpha skip ahead also...

oh and just to be thorough, i have the xboxs set to different alternate port selections and which are both set to forward tcp/udp in my router and on both consoles i have full open NAT with IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity.

:)

RussianBostwick, Sep 26, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Mortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and reboot when attempting to go to title screen.

Hello RussianBostwick,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are experiencing issue with the game while on your device is on Insider build. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

If we may ask, have you installed the latest update that was just release? See: Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.230924-2000) - Xbox Wire If done, you may report the problem using the Report a problem app and you may post this topic to the Xbox insider community. We will help you how to get there.

To provide feedback to Team Xbox, see: What's new: Xbox system updates | Xbox Support

To get help from Insider community, see: Xbox Insiders (reddit.com)

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

3. BrawnyCarrot173 Win User

Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

I would like 2 see mortal combat 11 in game pass and world war z cause game pass has mortal combat xl and they have zombie games i would 2 see if they added those games
  4. BrawnyCarrot173 Win User

Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

I would like 2 see mortal combat 11 in game pass and world war z cause game pass has mortal combat xl and they have zombie games i would 2 see if they added those games
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Best games this year so far...

I haven't played too many new releases. Resident evil 2, the divison 2, kingdom hearts 3, world war z mortal kombat 11, dead or alive 6 and castlevania anniversary collection. So right now those would be my top picks for 2019. I have only played the
    free trial version of a plague tale but it seemed really good so far.
  6. Wattson Main Win User

Game Disc Not Downloading

Yes, this is only happening on mortal kombat 11 ultimate. I have a call of duty cold war disc and it downloads perfectly fine. I got the disc for Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on december and i havent been able to download it since. I did have the game pass version of mortal kombat 11 but i fully deleted it to be absolutely sure that wasn’t the reason it wasn’t downloading.
Thema:

Mortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and...

1. Mortal Kombat 11 & World War Z suddenly are causing both my Series X's to lock up and... - Similar Threads - Mortal Kombat World

2. On my pc Mortal kombat keeps crashing my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my pc Mortal kombat keeps crashing my pc: Every single time i start up Mortal Kombat 1 my pc says my disk space is running low or the allotted disk space has run out and crashing my whole pc 3a98e45e-fd65-451c-a2bf-42cf43ac45e5
  3. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  4. My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...: I’ve tried putting in the data disc to finish the installation but it tells me to put the first disc in. But the installation doesn’t proceed when I put the first disc in. It stops the...
  5. Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc: So I bought this game (mortal Kombat 11 ultimate) on my Xbox PC account and whenever I try to lunch it a error message pop up saying invalid request and when I press okay the Xbox luncher shows me...
  6. Mortal kombat local vs mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mortal kombat local vs mode: Trying to play mortal kombat 11 on game pass with 2 wireless xbox controllers its allowing playing 1 to pick a charracter but not two players when I turn my pad on it wont allow me to operate the...
  7. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  8. Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?: [img] Hello, I downloaded and played Mortal Kombat 11 on my PC before then i reinstalled the windows and i chose to delete everything so i wanted to download the game again but it's saying that...
  9. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???: Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that...
  10. i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game: i cant launch my mortal kombat game that i just recently bought, it said that my account doesnt have it. (Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...