Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc

Discus and support Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought this game (mortal Kombat 11 ultimate) on my Xbox PC account and whenever I try to lunch it a error message pop up saying invalid request... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zero Net, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Zero Net
    Zero Net Guest

So I bought this game (mortal Kombat 11 ultimate) on my Xbox PC account and whenever I try to lunch it a error message pop up saying invalid request and when I press okay the Xbox luncher shows me this code

Error code 0x87e50028 and I tried reinstall it twice my internet is limited and I paid a lot of money to charge my internet so I can't even try to reinstall it for 3rd time so please I need help I am out of ideas

:)

Zero Net, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Wattson Main Win User

Game Disc Not Downloading

Yes, this is only happening on mortal kombat 11 ultimate. I have a call of duty cold war disc and it downloads perfectly fine. I got the disc for Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on december and i havent been able to download it since. I did have the game pass version of mortal kombat 11 but i fully deleted it to be absolutely sure that wasn’t the reason it wasn’t downloading.
  3. Juxtapose13 Win User

Rank the MK's!

I'll list/rate the ones I played:

- Mortal Kombat II

- Mortal Kombat (2011)

- Mortal Kombat 3

- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

- Mortal Kombat

- Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
  4. Jim Hopper2 Win User

Cross play in Xbox one and x/s with pc

Astroneer,

Mortal Kombat 11

And

Ninja Turtles Shredder's Revenge

For series S and pc
  5. Joeyh1978 Win User

Rank the MK's!

In order from favorite to least favorite

Mortal Kombat 2011

Mortal Kombat 2

Mortal Kombat 1

MK vs. DC (even without the over the top violence and blood, game was still fun)

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Mortal Kombat 3

Mortal Kombat Deception

Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Mortal Kombat 4

Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Mortal Kombat Armagedon

Mortal Kombat Special Forces (worst MK game ever next to Mortal Kombat Advance)
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.
    Go to Profile & system > Settings > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate Mac address.
    Select Delete.
    While the console reboots, reboot the router.

If the above steps do not solve the problem, try turning the console off and on again by unplugging all cables.
    After 30 seconds, plug them back in, restart your console, and see if the update starts.
    If you still can't start a game, perform a reset on your console. To do it:

Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console information > Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games and apps. The operating system will be reset and any data that may be corrupted will be removed, without deleting applications or games.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x87e5002b

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc - Similar Threads - Mortal Kombat ultimate

2. On my pc Mortal kombat keeps crashing my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my pc Mortal kombat keeps crashing my pc: Every single time i start up Mortal Kombat 1 my pc says my disk space is running low or the allotted disk space has run out and crashing my whole pc 3a98e45e-fd65-451c-a2bf-42cf43ac45e5
  3. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  4. My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...: I’ve tried putting in the data disc to finish the installation but it tells me to put the first disc in. But the installation doesn’t proceed when I put the first disc in. It stops the...
  5. Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?: [img] Hello, I downloaded and played Mortal Kombat 11 on my PC before then i reinstalled the windows and i chose to delete everything so i wanted to download the game again but it's saying that...
  6. I can not download the Mortal kombat ultimate 11 Pack, appears "Updating Inventory"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not download the Mortal kombat ultimate 11 Pack, appears "Updating Inventory": I need help with this problem if you can help me I would appreciate it 7d8e2846-9185-4b63-a2b4-247d36ab2a07
  7. No dlc in my mortal kombat ultimate game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No dlc in my mortal kombat ultimate game: So i installed mk 11 ultimate with all the dlc from a disc . Today i saw everything was installed so i played the game and i got nothing no dlc no characters only the basegame characters. So i put...
  8. i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant...: i cant get the dlcs even after checking make this my home xbox ba3bbe4b-6e5b-4822-8de7-e646ea737929
  9. Why is it I purchased Mortal Kombat X and 11 Ultimate on my Xbox One, But it's making me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it I purchased Mortal Kombat X and 11 Ultimate on my Xbox One, But it's making me...: I purchased them both about 2-3 years ago and 1 year ago I upgraded to new gen and was so excited to play but I have to pay money in order to pay! I need to figure out what to do!! I have the...
  10. Recently I bought Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently I bought Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on disc.: Alright, so I bought the disc and put in Disc 1 to install everything, but it just stops midway through. My guess is that the disc is taking up a lot of space or something, because almost...