Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...

Discus and support Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So today I bought the ultimate bundle for Mortal Kombat 11. I installed the add-ons, and when launched the game, everything seemed to be going... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OpticMuchacho, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...

So today I bought the ultimate bundle for Mortal Kombat 11. I installed the add-ons, and when launched the game, everything seemed to be going smoothly. The "PRESS THE A BUTTON" pops up, so I do just that; I press it and it loads for a brief moment before the whole screen turns black and nothing else happens.

It took what felt like an hour but must've been no longer than 25-30 minutes before I got an Xbox error message that said "Looks like Mortal Kombat 11 took too long to start."

So now I'm baffled and I want to know how fix this issue/bug.

:)

OpticMuchacho, Aug 2, 2023
  2. BluntHybrid Win User

quick gamefly question

To be honest, these guys take forever with me. I'm still waiting on Mortal Kombat after I sent Dragon Age 2 like a week ago. :/
  3. OpticMuchacho Win User

Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my Xbox One S. How do I fix this?

It is only Mortal Kombat 11 as far as I'm aware.

But can you explain to me how I do that?
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my Xbox One S. How do I fix this?

Thanks for the update. Is it only a specific game or other games too?

Try to remove your profile and then add it again. After that check if you have any updates pending or not.
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hello OpticMuchacho,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Follow these steps and see how it goes:

1. Uninstall the game and unplug the power cord and unplug everything from the console.
    2. wait for 2 minutes and plug the power cord and then try to restart your console after that install the game.

Kind regards
  6. OpticMuchacho Win User

It still isn't working, the screen still turns black and it's still taking forever to load.
Thema:

Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...

1. Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my... - Similar Threads - Mortal Kombat takes

2. On my pc Mortal kombat keeps crashing my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my pc Mortal kombat keeps crashing my pc: Every single time i start up Mortal Kombat 1 my pc says my disk space is running low or the allotted disk space has run out and crashing my whole pc 3a98e45e-fd65-451c-a2bf-42cf43ac45e5
  3. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  4. My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...: I’ve tried putting in the data disc to finish the installation but it tells me to put the first disc in. But the installation doesn’t proceed when I put the first disc in. It stops the...
  5. Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc: So I bought this game (mortal Kombat 11 ultimate) on my Xbox PC account and whenever I try to lunch it a error message pop up saying invalid request and when I press okay the Xbox luncher shows me...
  6. Mortal kombat local vs mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mortal kombat local vs mode: Trying to play mortal kombat 11 on game pass with 2 wireless xbox controllers its allowing playing 1 to pick a charracter but not two players when I turn my pad on it wont allow me to operate the...
  7. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  8. Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?: [img] Hello, I downloaded and played Mortal Kombat 11 on my PC before then i reinstalled the windows and i chose to delete everything so i wanted to download the game again but it's saying that...
  9. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???: Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that...
  10. i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game: i cant launch my mortal kombat game that i just recently bought, it said that my account doesnt have it. (Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...