Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...

Discus and support Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play my Mortal Kombat 1 game which I preordered and got early access for starting today. I keep getting an error message (code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Russon07, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Russon07
    Russon07 Guest

Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...

I am trying to play my Mortal Kombat 1 game which I preordered and got early access for starting today. I keep getting an error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One X. What is going on?

I purchased it on my console’s store.

:)

Russon07, Sep 15, 2023
  2. Joshua Chaparro Win User

Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One X. What is going on?

So say I already pre-ordered Mortal Kombat 1 (which I did). Would I be able to download the game with no issues if I bought a new console?
  3. Kevin M3 Win User

Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One X. What is going on?

My game won’t let me use my main account. Each time I try to play the game is says “ this profile is already being used” and doesn’t work.
  4. Joshua Chaparro Win User

Why is that? What is the primary reason that game is only being released to xbox series players?
  5. Smwutches Win User

The Series S/X consoles are newer so developers are phasing out the older One consoles. Even Microsoft is no longer making games for the One.
  6. Smwutches Win User

That game is not being released on the One. It is being released on the Series S/X so it won't work on your console.
Thema:

1. Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One... - Similar Threads - Mortal Kombat error

2. On my pc Mortal kombat keeps crashing my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my pc Mortal kombat keeps crashing my pc: Every single time i start up Mortal Kombat 1 my pc says my disk space is running low or the allotted disk space has run out and crashing my whole pc 3a98e45e-fd65-451c-a2bf-42cf43ac45e5
  3. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  4. My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...: I’ve tried putting in the data disc to finish the installation but it tells me to put the first disc in. But the installation doesn’t proceed when I put the first disc in. It stops the...
  5. Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc: So I bought this game (mortal Kombat 11 ultimate) on my Xbox PC account and whenever I try to lunch it a error message pop up saying invalid request and when I press okay the Xbox luncher shows me...
  6. Mortal kombat local vs mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mortal kombat local vs mode: Trying to play mortal kombat 11 on game pass with 2 wireless xbox controllers its allowing playing 1 to pick a charracter but not two players when I turn my pad on it wont allow me to operate the...
  7. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  8. Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?: [img] Hello, I downloaded and played Mortal Kombat 11 on my PC before then i reinstalled the windows and i chose to delete everything so i wanted to download the game again but it's saying that...
  9. Mortal Kombat 11 Update Issues- error code 0x8b050033 even AFTER 2 hard resets!

in XBoX on Windows
    Mortal Kombat 11 Update Issues- error code 0x8b050033 even AFTER 2 hard resets!: I purchased Mortal Kombat 11 last week and tried to install it on Xbox 1 S that night. I received an error code 0x8b050033 when trying to install the required update. I have tried several hard...
  10. Intento iniciar mortal Kombat pero dice que tengo error 0x803F8001 [Mod Translation-I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Intento iniciar mortal Kombat pero dice que tengo error 0x803F8001 [Mod Translation-I try...: Y nose porque si el juego lo descargue del game pass y ya cheque mi suscripción y el xbox live y no eh podido jugarlo , espero alguien me ayude :'( recientemente me compré todos los personajes....