More than 20 000 Rewards points not depositing for over a month

Discus and support More than 20 000 Rewards points not depositing for over a month in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Last month, around March 16th, I've made a request for an early deposit of more than 20 000 Rewards points. According to my billing history, there was... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VHS DEATH FORCE, Apr 27, 2018.

1. More than 20 000 Rewards points not depositing for over a month

Last month, around March 16th, I've made a request for an early deposit of more than 20 000 Rewards points. According to my billing history, there was a deposit made on March 28th, but none of the 20 000 points were deposited. To this day, they sit on my
    account and nothing is happening. I'd like to know if this is caused by the incoming Microsoft Rewards transfer or if the points are somehow truly stuck. The option for early deposit is not there anymore and right now I have 20 525 points just sitting there.

:)

VHS DEATH FORCE, Apr 27, 2018
  2. Account region and points not depositing

Hi, so I asked here a few days ago about my 20 000+ points not depositing and was given an answer that my Rewards account and my Microsoft account have two different regions which confuses the depositing system. Since then I dug deeper into the settings
    in my Microsoft account and set it back to UK which should be my Rewards region, however I have no idea if it's set correctly, so I was wondering if there's some way to get a confirmation that I can expect my points being deposited this month, or if there
    are more adjustments I have to make? Thanks.

VHS DEATH FORCE, Apr 27, 2018
  3. Xbox rewards not depositing

hi I had a problem like this before last time rewards did not let me claim for over a year it's been 7 month have a few good games I want to use my points on but again it will not deposit my rewards to my account have had this problem for so long just want
    my points deposited ASAP and a future fix for my rewards depositing

Unforgetable G, Apr 27, 2018
  4. More than 20 000 Rewards points not depositing for over a month

It's April 30th now and they're still pending.

bump

VHS DEATH FORCE, Apr 29, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello VHS DEATH FORCE,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your UK Rewards Account region and your Czech Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the time of
    registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency,
    it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello VHS DEATH FORCE,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your UK Rewards Account region and your Czech Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the time of
    registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency,
    it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.
  7. VHS DEATH FORCE Win User

It's April 30th now and they're still pending.

bump
  8. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

I have 15,200 Credits that i would like redeemed!

Credits are automatically deposited once you hit 5,000+ credits. If you got all 15,200 before February 1st, then they should deposit in the middle of this month (12th-15th). If you got over 5,000 points after February 1st then the rewards would not be deposited
    until the end of the month (26th-28th). There is no way to get rewards deposited sooner than the next deposit date.
  9. Verachi Win User

Xbox Reward system

10. GronTron Win User

Not getting MS points from Xbox rewards

http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/

How do I receive the Microsoft Points I earn through Xbox LIVE Rewards? Xbox LIVE Rewards Points equal to or greater than 100 will be automatically deposited into your Xbox LIVE account each month. It may take up to 30 days for the points
    you earn to be deposited into your account. If your points total is less than 100, the points will be held as pending until 100 total points are reached and deposited into your account.

How long does it take for Pending Points to be deposited into my Xbox LIVE account? It may take up to 30 days for Pending Rewards Points to be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account. Microsoft Points are deposited in increments of 100 or
    more, and they will be deposited by the 15th and 30th of each month. Visit the Xbox LIVE Rewards website often to see your Pending balance and how many Rewards Points you've been awarded. Pending Points will not display in your Total Rewards Points Awarded.
Thema:

1. More than 20 000 Rewards points not depositing for over a month - Similar Threads - More 000 Rewards

2. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  3. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  4. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  7. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  8. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  9. add more customization to xbox notifications

in XboX Insiders
    add more customization to xbox notifications: it would be nice to have the option to mute the sound of some notifications such as game clip and screenshot because while having a visual feedback is useful, when you start to take at least 2...
  10. over 400, 000 in gold and no new puzzles to spend it on. hurry up and present some more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    over 400, 000 in gold and no new puzzles to spend it on. hurry up and present some more: need more puzzles. earned over $400,000 in 'gold' and nowhere to spend it 5e74f858-6988-4dcb-997a-94a853fe3013